What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Is that a thing, or just wishful thinking?

Now make one out of Wenge! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For real though I’d love an RC Volksfessional.

1 Like

wishful thinking lol

1 Like

i’ve got a YYR DS waiting for it at home lol, great taste

1 Like

Sorry, I’m done with wenge for now. It’s not worth the hassle. It’s pretty but there are equally attractive woods that are easier to work with.

3 Likes

Mk1 birthday yoyos, woot!
Exia and Sliver

36 Likes

Oh for sure I mostly jest.

1 Like

Love my sliver. Enjoy.

2 Likes

That NLK looks great.

Its a great kendama. Nice size and the big fat wenge splice makes lunars slap

3 Likes

An early birthday present for me. Im liking it.

29 Likes

Bonfire and a GE box acquired. I don’t really know what spurred this CLYW kick I’ve been on, but I’ve been pretty happy with the results of it. These yoyos make me feel weirdly nostalgic for a time in yoyoing that I didn’t get to experience. Maybe feeling like I missed out on that era of yoyoing is part of the mystique. I’m not going to tell you that the Bonfire and GE are better than the modern yoyos coming out (because they’re absolutely not lol), but they have a certain charm about them that makes me feel good when I’m throwing them.

31 Likes

29 Likes

Amayzing?

Pretty sure that is the KNick-KNack mentioned, which is based on the KNack (Kyle Nations signature) which has a similar divot. I think the KNack predates the Blood Cell, and may have been the first design with that feature, but I’m not a Spin Worthy historian.

2 Likes

Been such a crazy week I haven’t even had time to try the Perpetual, but just :eyes: !! Nice package choice, too @JEA86 !

The SF 36, OTOH I did manage to compare to the Gopa and I’m enjoying it. OT Normal string was the best I’ve found for it so far. Once it broke in, nice binds, not too snaggy.

23 Likes

A-MAY-zing.

Won’t be my last, at least one more package should be here Monday. This is only half of my Daydreams.

4 Likes

Kommune is very under the radar, especially for the aMAYzing price and availability. If Panorama is too heavy and Highwall is too hard to get, Kommune makes an excellent daily driver.

My favorite profiles of 2021

28 Likes

What’s the plan with all the daydreams. I believe that was the loudest plastic that I’ve ever played and it was banished immediately by the family.

4 Likes

Put slim bearings in them and give them away to anyone who is interested in learning (probably with 5 strings and maybe a full C if they want it).

6 Likes