What did you get in the mail, 2022?

26 Likes

I got my Perpetual today. @JEA86 is on to something here. Don’t sleep on these

32 Likes

Awesome Mail Day. 'Nuff said. :grinning:

25 Likes

Koi. Enjoy.

1 Like

My wife made me a cool logo and stickers. When I get back to making more yo-yos I’ll include stickers now!

26 Likes

The Koi is really growing on me. I thought it felt kind of like a boulder on the end of the string once the newness wore off, but now it’s like…a smooth, chilled-out pet rock, in a good way. Super stable and just a little resistant to being moved around. Makes me take my sweet old time.

4 Likes

That’s fantastic! Could we order just a couple of those on their own?

2 Likes

Couple of cheap beginner throws.

I’m now more or less ready for the meet next week.

All we have to hope for now is good weather and a decent turnout.

33 Likes

Nice !!! The magicyoyo crystal is actually a great plastic throw !!! I think you chose an excellent Yoyo for beginners while being a really enjoyable unresponsive throw as well. You should try one out yourself :wink:

2 Likes

Sure. Pm me with your address and I can send you some.

3 Likes

I’ve already got two. Which is how i knew these would be good.

6 Likes

Is this all out of pocket or do you have sponsors?

1 Like

All of these plus most of the yoyofactory ones are out of pocket. There is one sponsor but it’s a yoyo shop that doesn’t support this forum which is why i haven’t mentioned it here.

The ones sent by the sponsor will all be given away. All the ones that i bought will be sold at or near cost.

I’m just looking to expand/promote the hobby/sport.

12 Likes

The Beanie is a really underrated throw imo, I’d be interested in your thoughts on it.

5 Likes

Love the Crystal! I recently put one on the kitchen counter so it would get into the daily rotation.

1 Like

That’s great! I wish you luck.

I’ve been “recruiting” all of my kids friends, asking if they want to join my non-existent yoyo club. They always seem interested so its been in the back of my mind to get something started.

3 Likes

I absolutely love it. Very stable, with a good balance of power. I think because it was Throwing Sideways first release, it didn’t get the fanfare other throws get.

I find myself reaching for both the Beanie and what I consider it’s younger brother the PWRhouse all the time.

20 Likes

Couldnt resist the Legendary Terrarian in Saturday Market. I had one in green for a very short time after I got one in a mystery box, but had to give it away cuz I split the box with a coworker.

I’m a sucker for 7075 + Pyramatte + Saturday Market, it just looks and feels so good. With that said, I’m patiently waiting a Deep State 20/20 edition in 7075 :wink:

30 Likes

Happy fixed axle Friday everyone!

17 Likes

Just put an NSK DS Plat in mine and I think I have a new favorite on my hands. Very pretty SM you have there!

1 Like