What did you get in the mail, 2022?

A bunch of anodized Capstan '22. Here’s one in the “EOD” colorway.

33 Likes

Its essentially a Noah without the side effects. But plays quite different

2 Likes

Got my Vayder today. First Ti yoyo that I have been totally happy with. This thing is awesome.

36 Likes

B
E
A
U
tiful colorway.

3 Likes

Yeah some of the early HDPE stuff was a little looser than desired. The YYE run and everytbi g Ive made since is much tighter.

Just wait until you throw that new Survivalist I made. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

My first organic throw :grin:

31 Likes

this guy too.

29 Likes

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Ti-Vayder is a truly magical yoyo. It remains my favourite as it has such a fun unique feel and performs so well. Enjoy! :blush:

7 Likes

But have you kept the responsive only vow so far?

2 Likes

If you have to ask, you already know, lol

1 Like

that is :fire: :fire: :fire:

i might actually like this one better than my YYN Pyro, it’s green and looks awesome.

nice score.

kgb

5 Likes

Colossus VI, 5050 and a new counterweight. Really looking forward to playing with these two more, first impressions on both are strong. Honeymoon phase etc. etc. but the Colossus VI feels really solid and may be what I recommend as a good cheap metal yoyo.

Was hard picking between the galaxy and cloudy clear 5050 but most of my throws are matte so I decided to go with something different, looks nice with that touch of lilac? lavender?

33 Likes

Can’t wait honestly. I’ve been wanting a survivalist for a while. Are your new ones going up on yoyoexpert or directly from you?

2 Likes

Oh yes.
SASQUATCH!

27 Likes

Barley had any time with it yet but first impression @JEA86 has hit a home run! Don’t sleep on this one ill give a more detalied rundown when I can give it a reasonable amount of throws

25 Likes

I want to see someone do 4A with the new Sasquatch and chuck it as high as they can.

4 Likes

Just picked this Reaper up from G Squared.
Also picked up a Berry Fade 6061 Valhalla and a Berry Storm Covenant but they are at home at the moment safe in the case.
I might be making my own yoyo, but I’m a big G2 Fan.

26 Likes

Haha. Not today for me. I haven’t done any 4a in probably 15 years. I don’t feel ornery enough on the first day I own this thing.

2 Likes

This has been a week full of yoyos that I should have given a chance a long time ago. The Legendary Terrarian is a beast and this SM is outstanding.

Next up: Grail.

33 Likes