What did you get in the mail, 2022?

The purple looks sweet! I couldn’t decide between the gold and the purple.

1 Like

I almost always have trouble deciding. Devo said it best in Freedom of Choice.

5 Likes

You got such a nice galaxy in that top shot

5 Likes

Dude honestly, the splash is incredible all around but more importantly the yoyo is absolutely incredible.

3 Likes

wow.

a Devo reference. That’s not something you see everyday!

kgb

3 Likes

Though it would be nice! They’ve been on my mind the past few days because of the shows they did last weekend. Saw 'em on Saturday and it was great. Almost bought an energy dome, but then thought, nah, I’d rather get another yoyo. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right!?!

1 Like

Got a surprise parcel in the post today!
The new Atmos Projects prototype :open_mouth:

Huge thanks to the Atmos team for sharing the love!
Can’t wait to throw this all night

36 Likes

do you mean the new Atmos ProtoHYPE?

2 Likes

hahah ya damn right I do!

2 Likes

Turning Point stealth remix just came in! I waited two months to get this and I’ll say it’s pretty cool.

Responsive with the caps out and unresponsive with the caps in.

23 Likes

I wish I could’ve gotten one before i knew they were all sold out :sob::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

They weren’t for sale I don’t believe. From the note that came with it, they have a big list of people who have supported them and are wanting to show their appreciation by sharing the new prototype. I must have got pretty lucky to have my name picked :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve been a bit Survivalist crazy lately. - I’ve been on a fixed axle binge and I really like how it plays and feels in the hand. This is two weeks late, the yoyo in the back is my trusty “Stall Master” stepped-response Survivalist. @bheinz63 sent me an OG Survivalist and an HDPE KNick-KNack with a 5mm brass axle. Both had loose axles so I repaired the OG Survivalist last week (it seems to be holding up well :crossed_fingers:) and just tried a different repair approach with the KNick-KNack, hoping that one goes well too.

Also looking forward to trying Glen’s newest revision of the Survivalist.

30 Likes

Do you have a profile Pic please. Looks cool from that angle @rnsy

Yeah sure

24 Likes

I love the way the pattern looks in the middle on the bottom left one, is that due to a divot in the middle like the Blood Cell/ RBC?

1 Like

Yes, exactly. :upside_down_face: This is another picture that I have of it at a lower angle. I can’t take another pic right right now because it’s currently in my vise. But yes, I like how the bits of recycled plastic give the plastic depth and a unique character like wood grain.

21 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the extra pictures. Couldn’t tell if that’s what it was or just an optical illusion. I also like the recycled plastic. I love how tough it is and I think it looks cool.

2 Likes

Looks like a noah