Jury’s still out on this one.

16 Likes

Do you think it would hold?

2 Likes

Is that one that spins?

3 Likes

My copper Theodore arrived today.

32 Likes

One Drop Diorama (purple) and Panorama. The side effects were just for the picture. I’ve been throwing them with aluminum ultra lights. The Diorama is the new arrival.

33 Likes

JB Weld? If your name is Volksrob you must have some of that lying around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha yeah I do

2 Likes

Absolutely it will hold and you won’t need much of it. Local hardware store some cheap two part and you’re off to the races Sir!

3 Likes

Got this for the grandchildren, maybe.

28 Likes

Or maybe for you ? :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve built a couple of those kits with my grandson - they are a lot of fun!

3 Likes

I don’t have the time Sir. Pretty though. Future gifts at the very least.

3 Likes

No yo-yos, but I hit the ZipLine restock pretty hard.

27 Likes

Got my Diorama today!! Really liking it, not sure I need to keep both the Diorama and Panorama, but I’m not sure which one I’m keeping yet lol.

35 Likes

Quite the mail day to come home to after my trip! Unprld Flash and Flashback courtesy of @WickerWraith, and two Dioramas! Absolutely in love with all of these.

34 Likes

I got the weights and instead put the brass ones there on mine and they dont slide almost at all on the thicker paracord which is definitely my vibe for the heavier side just as a suggestion!

2 Likes

Been on the casual hunt for this pink YYJ Kickside and one finally popped up. Laced her up with Drakens to help the small gap.

26 Likes

What’s the story with this? Yoyojams for party favors. Maybe it was a one of a kind cap. Do you know?

2 Likes

I was wondering who picked that up off ebay

3 Likes

It was a release for the birth of Rick Wyatt’s daughter. The Kickside was his signature.

5 Likes