What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Yeah, I was going to wait to bid on it, but I sent him an offer to try and snag it. He accepted, I probably offered more than it’s actually worth.

2 Likes

How’s do the flash and flashback compare to each other? I’ve gone back and forth on which I want more.

3 Likes

I epoxied them. So far they are holding up great and you can’t notice the epoxy.

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

First mail day of 2022

28 Likes

I finally got my variant today !!! It’s awesome and this may be my new fav plastic !!! It’s a BEAST.

25 Likes

I got my RCS Gamer Lite in today. I bought it with some reservations, mostly the weight. 62g is far heavier than my other responsive yoyos and I was worried about that. Now that its in hand, it has FAR exceeded my expectations. It plays much lighter tha I anticipated, it even feels lighter on the string than el MiJo (my other heavy responsive). With the slim bearing it plays reliably responsive without any lube, aka it plays dry much like the RBC. I was able to beat my personal record of Shoot the Moons (20! Wooo) on the first try. The shape is great, and its super comfy to catch. Love the extras it came with, the holster and single hard case are nice.

29 Likes

Cold steel. 52100 drop forged. Really nice.

21 Likes

It’s basically a question of whether you prioritize power or speed. The Flash has more power and spins longer than the Flashback, and has just a touch more heft to it on the string. However, if you like light and speedy fast yoyos, the Flashback is for you - would definitely recommend if you’re a competitive style player who has fast combos. Not to say the Flash can’t be pushed fast, it’s just easier on the Flashback. I really, really enjoy both and use them about equally depending on mood - they’re WAY more similar than they are different. I would also add that the Flash is slightly more comfortable in the hand/on hand returns due to the more rounded rims.

3 Likes

Dif-e-yo Monster

If you want to buy directly from Frank…
frank.difeo@verizon.net

You can tell him I sent you :wink:

29 Likes

That thing is crazy. It’s almost therapeutic to throw, lol. It’s so slow and ponderous. Just a fun yoyo.

2 Likes

After missing out on several Panorama drops, excited to get to try a variant in the Diorama
Not sure what most people feel about the comparison to the original but feels solid

31 Likes

First red one I’ve seen out in the wild, nice! Here were my thoughts on the differences between the two, if you were interested:

By the way, you should post yours in that thread!

6 Likes

The super cool Star Trail by Asteria :dizzy:

29 Likes

CJ Atkinson is one of the coolest dudes in this community. Love this artwork. Go get his merch.

21 Likes

My favorite plastic

3 Likes

Ti-Vayder arrived. I already had the tape.

43 Likes

As I’m outside the USA and shipping is expensive, I normally order several throws at once to combine shipping. Add in end of year sales…. and mail days can get out of hand.

Mowl Hybrid
TP Hinemosu
YYR Autoscopy
YYR Anomaly
YYF G-Funk
Mythril Flux
RCS Ducc V1
RCS Retro Rocket
RCS Gamer
RCS Show Pony
One Drop Rebirth
One Drop Fat Tyre
One Drop Aitch
One Drop 1to1
One Drop Dang 2
One Drop Kraken
Generalyo Essence
Throwing Sideways The Parthenon
CLYW Akita
Yoyopalace Journey
Duncan Freehand 1
Duncan Freehand 1 Ti
Zero Gravity Rhino
Fair Trade Yo-yo’s Project Ti
RSO Tiramisu 2

41 Likes

My wife would throw fists with a mail day like that :joy: you got some great taste man.

9 Likes

I hear you brother haha :joy:

Appreciate the kind words :pray:

4 Likes