What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Epic!!

10 Likes

This gorgeous piece of 7075 alloy aluminum came last night.

34 Likes

I got a Mowl Hybrid as well. It’s so funky and serious at the same time I love it completely unlike anything I’ve had. What are your thoughts so far. No one seems to be uttering a word about it.

2 Likes

thank you so much for grabbing Fair Trade Yoyos!

5 Likes

The Mowl Hybrid is crazy cool, there’s nothing else quite like it. I agree with you- definitely funky.

I was actually surprised there has been no talk about it considering how quickly it sold out.

There is a review on YouTube by Yoyojoe1, it was uploaded a few days ago. Solid review.

I love the murdered out look, with the black string.

Black-on-black rubber band stacks.

23 Likes

Thank you for such an amazing throw :pray:

The project Ti is my most thrown yo-yo this year, it could not be more up my alley.
I’m partial to organics, enjoy slightly undersized and love Ti.
The play feel and ergonomics are mind blowing. Well done mate. You hit it outta the park.

8 Likes

Unbelievably beautiful. That could be in a museum, work of art.

By the way, your YouTube review on the Mythril Flux was on point :pray:

2 Likes

Offset yo-yos Deviant

22 Likes

thank you man, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

OT (and sorry for the low light and bad photos)
it took many years … of research and waiting but above all an infinite fortune … I didn’t think it would ever happen!

12 Likes

G2 AL7 BraSShee (thanks to a wonderful auctioneer) I call it butter pecan because it’s way too pretty to just be called tan. It’s absolutely stunning and pictures will never do this thing justice. The new blast is nuuuuuts!
Rain City Skills Deluge also 7075, also very sweet cw with those fancy rims. God Tier organic.

26 Likes

Secrets.

24 Likes

Just got home from yoyo club and found this yoyo in my mailbox, woot! 2022 is the year of trying new things, year of the Tiger…my year!

Japan Technology Trueno

19 Likes

Also not a yoyo but I’ve been wanting one of these for a while…

23 Likes

Dale

36 Likes

I’ve wanted a titanium for a while, might as well make it an 888

33 Likes

That looks really cool. I think I want one.

7 Likes

Ive got the RG350M and its such a fun little console

4 Likes

Dang you got the whole set! I need to get on that Patreon train.

3 Likes

One is the Patreon mystery color, one is an upcoming, but not yet announced colorway, the third is what I “won” from the draft. Regarding the “not announced” colorway. Jake sold a few yoyos at the end of the draft stream, anyone who was there could bid on them for purchase. I don’t want it to seem like I have some inside track to G2 stuff.

5 Likes