What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Ur good man. I got mine from the draft.

1 Like

Slim Dunk, courtesy of @fightdeathordie . I love this thing so far!

26 Likes

24 Likes

My first new throw of 2022, the Tropic Alien. Initially this yoyo wasn’t even on my radar. This colorway caught my eye however and I figured why not give it a shot. Having a lot of fun with it so far.

28 Likes

Hypothesis and Honey Badger just arrived.

Wasn’t planning on buying more but someone in my country had these for a stupid affordable price and I just couldn’t resist. Besides I’ve wanted to try Thesis and Zipline stuff for a while.

30 Likes

Sparhawk is the man.

29 Likes

Yes.

7 Likes

Diorama and 20/20 Downbeat. I’ve got a Cascade on the way but it’s currently lost in the mail.

31 Likes

I got my Yoyofriends baryon yesterday !!! I’m a huge fan of undersized throws and I’m really enjoying this one so far. it has an insane amount of power and stability even though it’s a slightly compact yo-yo. I would definitely recommend picking one up but be aware that it may live in your pocket for a while :wink:

35 Likes

Four corner Is the Man. Just saying. God Bless Sir.

8 Likes

So I’m reading the time machine….

Uploading: image.jpg…

22 Likes

Hot out of the mailbox and freshly strung, just waiting to be thrown!

23 Likes

Love that book!

3 Likes

Got my Christmas YoYo from the incredibly generous @Cannon. I can’t believe how premium this thing feels.

24 Likes

Decided to give the Panorama another shot. Got this one off @bheinz63 . I am enjoying it thoroughly this time around.

26 Likes

Happy to see it got a good home :heart:

4 Likes

Respawn Lite. Halo Edition.

kgb

25 Likes

Got this beauty from @Cannon
It’s a super fun throw, thanks man :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Ti Krown. Very nice. Light and fast and this version can grind.

25 Likes

Oh yeah.

The modern responsive collection gets another add.

Sweetness.

kgb

28 Likes