What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Got these yesterday

31 Likes

Kyo Tinman. I 100% blame @Grendel , @SammyCaboose , and @Georgieboy for this purchase. And they were 100% right, this is 100% worth it.

36 Likes

Some MFD from @djinni_cake.

37 Likes

Been wanting something in copper for a while, this Theodore has found its forever home.

38 Likes

YYF Wedge, YYF Zodiac, Magicyoyo N8, Magicyoyo Yo3 hertz, YYF multitool, Yoyojam thin lube, and 100pcs string.

21 Likes

Yoyofriends Baryon. Perfect pocket throw. Don´t sleep on this one.

21 Likes

SOCHI STRINGGGG

17 Likes

I hear ya. I got mine recently and It practically lives in my pocket it’s that good.

3 Likes

Got one on the way in the mail.

Can’t wait.

Enjoy.

6 Likes

Received my custom order from Bad Wolfe strings.
Slicc formula, and the thickness is between slimm and goldilocks. Works great for small width gap yoyos. Thank you Michael. No more snags on my flashback!!!

21 Likes

The United States Postal Service has really sucked to start the new year, I’ve had four packages just be major delayed. Praying for a miracle they come someday.

4 Likes

Tell me about it. They straight up delivered one of my packages to the wrong house… and no I didn’t get it back…

I had a package coming to New York. It reached New York. And then went to california to catch some sun.

2 Likes

I really got to catch myself from complaining with life being so good. Three just showed up to my po hahahaha

5 Likes

My last order did this too.

Maine to San Antonio,TX. But some how with a detour to Seattle.

Off their game for sure.

2 Likes

Not yoyo related, but I finally got volume 2 of The Drifting Classroom, my favorite manga story. Now I have the complete set.

16 Likes

I finally joined the cool kids’ club. It’s a B-grade, but can’t tell why.

27 Likes

Got the backstage pass from @bpelletier. Thank you. I was worried that it wasn’t going to live up to the hype but so far it has. Beautiful anno, and extremely smooth, and the most over the top packaging.
I also got a top that I don’t know how to use, and another aroundsquare Begleri. Another company that goes above and beyond in quality and packaging.

23 Likes

so happy you’re liking it man! i remember the thrill of finally getting a monkey finger from a drop, definitely a top tier throw, hold onto it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got this earlier than expected and trying it out on my lunch break.
The Sliver (and its packaging!) is just whoa, it’s a slimline machine.

30 Likes