What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Is there going to be a production run?

2 Likes

YoYoFactory kinetic boost !!!

I gotta say that this throw is awesome !!! It feels very light in the hand but while playing on the string it has a heavier feel to it but at the same time it’s quite agile as well !!! It’s a very nice weight distribution and has a very comfortable feel in play. This Yoyo is a worthy contender for 1a,3a,and 5a !!! It’s definitely one of my favorite bimetals in my entire collection !!! And I highly recommend this Yoyo if your able to get one :wink:

24 Likes

No clue, you should ping him on FB to ask

1 Like

Only a preorder but a few extra available.

2 Likes

Came yesterday but did not get to play with them until today.

I was 2 out of 3 on the A-Mayzing coin flips. I really wish I would have won the second Atom Smasher. I’m really digging this one.

22 Likes

Anyone know if YYE ships on a specific day or is there usps lag? Almost a week and my shipment still shows pending arrival from MA business… JW

2 Likes

I suspect that it’s indeed a USPS delay in updating their info. I placed an order on the 5th and it showed up as label created and awaiting item on the 6th, it stayed at that status for a week then suddenly showed that it was being processed in NY and on it’s way to TO on the 13th. This timeline is pretty much in line with all my orders so it does seem like USPS not updating the tracking.

3 Likes

@hobby_master

I’ve run into this a lot, both receiving and sending packages. I finally called the USPS and whoever I talked to said that if they miss one of the first tracking scans it won’t update till it’s either delivered or is scanned at one of the big distribution centers, or if someone manually fixes it. It’s likely on its way, but if you call the USPS they can check on it for you.

3 Likes

Cool thanks, no worries

@ryanmcg yep all good thanks guys

3 Likes

Thanks @FourCorner! Always wanted one.

25 Likes

Some works of art arrived today (two on the left by @TheThrowingGnome thanks!):

27 Likes

Another A-May-zing mail day…

25 Likes

This could be the Turning Point (Alnilam):

34 Likes

How’s it stack up? @FourCorner

2 Likes

It’s very good. I took a chance on the Radix and enjoyed it so much I took a chance on this one too. The big rims give it a lot a power and stability, and the magnesium body makes it feel really light and floaty on the string. I am really enjoying TPs foray into magnesium, it’s producing some interesting results.

9 Likes

You gonna open it?

3 Likes

Mail day!

YYF Edge 2022
DD 50/50
DP Duality
OD Legendary Terrarian
A-RT Unnamed

25 Likes

I don’t think so lol. Scratched my itch with the new iteration.

2 Likes

Me? Addicted? Naaahhh…

28 Likes

Biggest mail day yet! I may have gone a little overboard…

Been waiting for a L.Terrarian drop since trying my first OD, the Terrarian. The T1 is awesome. Still forming my opinion on the pano. And finally that Puffin is my first CLYW.

32 Likes