What did you get in the mail, 2022?

If I buy another yoyo I might need a yoyo apartment.

24 Likes

One Drop Saturday Market Terrarian (nqp)
This thing is awesome floaty and just plain gorgeous!

32 Likes

Happy fixed axle Friday! Taking a break from 5a May to break in my newly arrived butterfly.

18 Likes

AC1 has one of the smallest gaps too. It was the throw that made me hyper aware of the pad thickness. I like the RSO landing pads that fit CLYW they are super recessed which made even the AC1 have slippy binds which I much prefer over snaggy. Summer tires are probably the perfect inbetween

1 Like

It came. Was difficult to decide which picture to share, so here is a few.

43 Likes

How do you compare Valhalla to Arbitter?

I really am learning to control (my wife definitely is) my urges for different yoyos, but pictures like this don’t help. What is it (CLYW ?) and is it impossible to find? After playing the Ditch, I really want to try more CLYW.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. This is a CLYW Fools Gold Bip Bop Black Peak 2. Fools Gold meaning B grade (this one is dead smooth but has minor anodizing flaws, specifically too much purple.)

It likely retailed for about $60 bucks due to being b grade. The specific colorway is one of their most famous, so it’s a little harder to get your hands on, but not impossible.

I traded for it, the yoyos the other guy got were about $110 in value.

Their was one of these that sold a couple years back in Japan for $330, but that was an anomaly. If you go after one that is b grade, don’t pay more than $110. If it’s A grade, I got no clue but I’m sure it’s likely considerably more.

Fun fact, the engravings only come on the fools gold, and I feel they add to the beauty.

9 Likes

Some Imports from Japan :jp: :blush:

@mowlkenta @mowl

25 Likes

both are equally stable. valhalla is larger in hand which I enjoy. Valhalla feels more “perfect” imo but arbiter has more character and float. You can hit equal speeds with both imo

1 Like

yeah I saw this one listed as well. great snag! we love the fg engravings on this side

1 Like

It’s been a fruitful mail week this week.

Spinworthy Knack XL (cherry)
C3 Speedaholic Max
G2 Al7 Arbiter

26 Likes

Which ones?

1 Like

5 items in the box

1. High Wall 2022
  2. Obsession Blue Fade
  3. Q Cosmic Inflation
  4. Mowl String / Black / FAT
  5. Mowl String / Gold / Normal
15 Likes

My new Diorama in the new gold colorway. The color looks better in person, than I imagined!

28 Likes

maniacal laughter

27 Likes

Decided to branch out a bit this week, so I have a few new shapes in the mail. This YYF Bimetal showed up today. Seems nice. Cool soft V profile. Feels powerful on throws and light on the string. 25 bucks.

@yyfben2.deactivated any way I could drive down to pick up my order next time? I’m in central Phoenix.

21 Likes

If you go for less desirable colors you can get mint peak 2s as low as $60 but the BBB is pretty popular

1 Like

Agreed, solids go for dirt cheap

Jordan Bliesner’s Ti Fallen Angel (blasted) pre-order arrived this week!

48mm diameter
38mm width
60.5 grams
4.4mm gap
D bearing

For size context next to and on top of a CLYW Ditch

Love the blasted Ti finish. No finger prints everywhere, feels superb. Play is easy and fun and it can go way faster than I can push it. Sold off my Ditch because this fits all those categories for me and was actually more enjoyable personally.

24 Likes