What did you get in the mail, 2022?

FINALLY got the purple Doc Pop edition.

37 Likes

As somebody who has played with the proto Inception, that aqua color is really nice. Pictures don’t do it justice.

3 Likes

Thank you! Definitely will try to release an aqua colorway in the future for future throws!

3 Likes

Got a couple of green bi-metals this week

36 Likes

This yoyo is crazy

24 Likes

Added some Shutter flutter to the throw rack…

28 Likes

Dale and first run chief

37 Likes

Rather large mailday from me, got the new Duncan/Unknown collabs and some shirts and then the YYE edition Mk1 Exia and a YYE shirt to match!

28 Likes

What’s the left one? Beauties!

1 Like

Happo from shuriken YoYos, just released the other day and b-grades were only $50.

3 Likes

How does it play?

2 Likes

Very much like your standard performance oriented bimetal, though definitely on the faster side. I’m a huge fan of the specs, and was surprised by how excellent response is.

3 Likes

I have the Yjyoyo galaxy time and it’s fantastic

1 Like

I just received the replacement of my Panorama: this one has come out of the factory mint;)
Thank you!

31 Likes

How does it compare to the 7075 Mowl Surveillance?

1 Like

I think the galaxy time is hard to compare to the surveillance, I haven’t played the hank freeman version but it looks similar and has similar specs to the galaxy time. The galaxy time is light on the string but has a nice amount of power in the rims also which I think makes it super interesting because usually a lot of rim weight comes at the sacrifice of the yo-yo feeling a bit heavy. I would say the surveillance is heavier and packs allot more thump. Both are great but if you like a more solid feel the surveillance is the one, but if you prefer the lighter feel the galaxy time is the one.

2 Likes

Awesome, that’s great to hear! I love lighter yoyos and I already like the Surveillance a lot so it seems like getting the Galaxy Time is a no brainer. The yoyo also has a similar time-inspired engraving to the OG and HPF Surveillance which I love. Thanks for the write-up!

3 Likes

Local find. No original box, no string, no brakes, no nothing almost :smiley: Nearly perfect surface though.
Best accidental $70 purchase :smiley:

36 Likes

Silverback Tiger is my favorite MFD colorway. Nice score! :fire:

8 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely gonna pick up more Yjyoyo bimetals now. Zephyros is a lot better than the Overdrive Draupnir for me.

5 Likes