Exia came today :lizard: Love the power on this thing

30 Likes

0-coast and 0-ctrl… amirite?

2 Likes

yezzir!!

1 Like

Oh boy

23 Likes

CLYW x Luftverk Alpine. My first Ti! I’m already in love… this thing looks and plays incredible.

38 Likes

Part of my pledge to myself to play more responsive🖤

30 Likes

this freehand was my first plastic freehand and i now understand what the hype is all about its so good! being able to hit whip to kamikaze, and hidemasa hook on a responsive yoyo feels crazy lol

4 Likes

Classic.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I just received a Panorama and it arrived with 2 punctures :frowning:
Is it normal for one drop to send these “chopped” yoyos?

14 Likes

I bought a deep state from the one drop store not too long ago, it came with a ding like the ones here. It was upsetting but It didn’t effect my experience with the yo-yo. I like one drop, they’re high quality. I can only assume these things happen in shipping, I’ll be honest their packaging isn’t the most protective. I use to work in shipping so I’ve seen how rough people are with packages and how many people are handling them, It’s not pretty sometimes. They could work on their packaging, but so could other certain companies.

5 Likes

I doubt that came directly from one drop… its not the box they use and im assuming you bought the kitty string with it…

6 Likes

I got this Inception, a really dope throw by @FewandFarBetween. I’ve been just minutes too late every month in the pay it forward Inception thread, but after reading the comments there I knew it was for me. Also, @AKYOYOMIKE has never steered me wrong.

… but then it was eaten by a carnotaurus :grimacing:

29 Likes

Awesome!! So happy you are enjoying it!

5 Likes

Let’s goooo! Happy to hear you are enjoying it <3

2 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on one of those aqua Inceptions. Was aqua a production run colorway?

5 Likes

It really is fantastic. Thanks for doing the pay it forward Inception!

3 Likes

My pleasure <3

2 Likes

Production was a lighter blue

2 Likes

This month has been an expansion CLYW in my collection. I was starting looking for a Peak 2. I was able to get one inexpensive with love marks and the hook sunk in deep. Then I started looking over all of the different color ways and styles of CLYW saw a Pickax so picked up a few different color ways. I also discovered an inexpensive Heaven Sent Creep.
So I was able to get a few Peak 2s also and a OG Peak Titanium. I was waiting for the Alpine to drop and have it in hand, before I posted about the CLYW expansion.
I had bought the inexpensive Peak 2 from IMArocketman Aaron of A&A Strings and had given me a sample. A&AStrings feel great in the hand soft but have enough weight to whip the love into your throw flow. They are 52 inches are individually wrapped and come in cool colors and have a formula 1, formula 2 and will be coming out with a formula 5.

Formula 1 is mostly nylon, with just a little poly to add some grip around the throw finger.

Formula 2 has a bit more poly, majority nylon.

Formula 5 will have more poly than nylon

It has been a great month thank you, to those of you who have assisted me in my gets and the great discussion on the forum.

34 Likes

The aqua colors are always our prototype color but we may have to make a production run of them because we have been asked so many times to do it!

8 Likes