What did you get in the mail, 2022?

True, however - disclosure can be important. I have my company affiliation next to my username, for example. This is a simple step that any sponsored player or company owner can take.

16 Likes

that would probably be best.

kgb

3 Likes

Yes please do :rofl:

4 Likes

He doesn’t have the brain capacity to understand that :rofl:

4 Likes

Lame attempt at marketing? Imagine giving an honest opinion and someone says that lol. I don’t see you calling out @hobbygod or @G2_Jake lol

8 Likes

When you click on my name it says team few and far between

8 Likes

Yeah man @Theycallmecotton getting called out for doing something other companies and their teammates do literally all the time is BS honestly. No matter who you are or what company you’re affiliated with, we wanna see what you got in the mail/what you’re throwing/what you think about it.

And one more thing - it’s not the first time I’ve seen you single him out either @YoyoGeezer. Chris wouldn’t say it cause he’s too nice, but I don’t care, I’ll say it - to me your repeated and directed negativity towards Chris is at best strange, and at worst lowkey racist man… do better and try and bring some positivity the forums for once.

11 Likes

Thanks for having my back. I havent done anything but try to spread love and positivity since joining this community.

13 Likes

It is supper smooth powerful stable, I do not see the Titanium version being able to out perform this one with out the weight rings. Unless Patric has magic changes he is going to be doing to the weight distribution. I am not saying in any way I will not get a Titanium version when it is released but I am sure it will be a different experience of a throw. But the bi-metal Fusion is a top performing throw in my collection.

4 Likes

keep doing your thing buddy. and thank you for doing it. i’ve learned a few things by watching your videos, really good stuff. i keep doing a reverse green triangle from a magic drop that i saw you do in one video. your style is solid, F&FBY should be happy to have sponsored you.

kgb
#ImNotSponsored

9 Likes

Thank you so much. Means more than you could imagine. I hope you have a blessed day

6 Likes

100% agree Cotton has helped me out a lot with my channel and is overall just a great guy. Always super positive and kind. Much love bro

8 Likes

Noah has been a very fun throw so far leaving me very impressed. Haven’t had any cut strings, so didn’t need to smooth out the interior a bit more as others noted.

26 Likes

Also finally got TiRAMiSU 2. Spectacular. Looking forward to the mini

28 Likes

You do have to calm down a bit though, no matter how much youre in the right it doesnt make your company look good(name calling and such) This is a good community. Kids come on these forums, seeing you two fight is annoying.

5 Likes

Ehhhh only if you knew how much he comes at me you would understand. If he didnt start with me for no reason I wouldn’t have anything bad to say. Check my track record. I just speak my mind.

5 Likes

Sometimes its necessary to stick up for yourself. I didn’t called him any bad names. Just said he doesn’t have the brain capacity to understand some of the stuff he does makes a lot of people upset. You’re entitled to your opinion and I respect it though.

6 Likes

I have a Samstagmarkt Daytripper…can’t believe how much I love it. Major talent enhancer, too!

4 Likes

One more thing. Its very interesting that you chose to say something only to me and not respond to what was said that started it…

7 Likes

Thanks owen

4 Likes