What did you get in the mail, 2022?

that wood is beautiful

2 Likes

Fusion?
The green looks better in your picture than on their site

I got what i think was the last one, a glossy gunmetal. After i checked out, i went back to the site and there was nothing left. Haven’t seen any tracking info yet. So i don’t knew when it’s getting here.

How do you like it?

I like your choice of string. I’ve been using Bad Wolf since i found then a few months ago.

kgb

3 Likes

OD Rebirth and more black side effects:

30 Likes

Just got a @DocPop Bolt black half from @bheinz63 in the mail today, ready for some responsive freehand:

23 Likes

Cant wait for the other half to get in so I can get in on the halfswap action!!

5 Likes

They told me first class shipping delivery was Wednesday and priority was Tuesday, so it should be there by Tuesday.

2 Likes

I have an order that literally got to the local post office yesterday, but won’t be delivered until Tuesday due to the holiday. :man_facepalming:

Frustrating. :t_rex:

1 Like

Thats what tracking is telling me, crazy that my half got to you so quick!

New side effects mail day, the black is so dark on these, looks sweet

31 Likes

The Rebirth has arrived (along with some MUCH needed black SE’s for some of my Panorama’s. Gonna share my thoughts on it in the Rebirth thread in a bit. Pretty hyped cause the SM turned out great on mine!

35 Likes

Fusion (strung w/Alphalines). Plays perfectly.

24 Likes

I am under no obligation to cooperate with your lame attempts at marketing your company’s yo-yo’s. Bullying me for not praising the emperor’s new clothes is about as negative as it gets.

2 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

8 Likes

Lol I see a lot of room for expansion. There are plenty of manufacturers posting their own yoyos in the “what are you throwing today” thread that @YoyoGeezer could be calling out also. :laughing:

15 Likes

Derail the train!!!

5 Likes

No idea why @Theycallmecotton had been singled out on this. We have manufacturers and sponsored players all throughout our community. They all talk about thier products as well as others and give opinions. But, for some reason, this sponsored player’s comment on a beautiful new throw gets this attention? Not really understanding why.

But anyway

Did anyone get anything in the mail?
I’m still honeymooning in quarantine with this incredible throw. Loving the ti rims. Incredible power, smoothness and spin time.

#ImNotSponsored

:grin:

kgb

28 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

TP Hinemosu

27 Likes

At first i though i waz looking at a tiny beer on a large yoyo.

8 Likes

I like GZR. We’ve gone around a couple times but we were always able to tolerate each others view point without resorting to snitching and cries for moderators help. A point of view that is not your own is welcomed by some, but not most here. The cabal here has always been strong since I joined in 2011.

Some Truffle salt. But I really don’t want to take a picture of truffle salt. Weird how I get mail on Sundays now. Thanks Amazon and Walmart. JK on them, but the salt taste good.

6 Likes