What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Wide Angle Shutter and an Amusing. I haven’t thrown the Wangle, yet, but the Amusing is awesome!

19 Likes

New YYF Atom Smashers!

20 Likes

How are those? I heard they’re going to be the new go-to for a plastic yoyo. Hopefully they play much better than the Wedge.

2 Likes

Another batch of engraved legends for my office. Best marketing idea I’ve had. Ordered 45 and i figure if i get 40 new patients this year I’ll be happy.

34 Likes

I’ll try me best to get my point across without breaking guidelines.

All people regardless if what they believe or don’t believe have the ability to be good or bad.

Many that claim to be good, I’ve found to be hypocrites, regardless of what they believe or don’t believe.

Regardless of it all, I can hope we all agree to the golden rule. And I don’t have intentions at throwing shade towards either side with this, so if it was taken that way, my apologies.

I have an anti mailday. Sent these two beautiful specimens out to some nice dudes, hope they enjoy.

19 Likes

Got a Valkyrie and Sigtyr today to match this old draupnir. Sigtyr has taken the top spot of the 3.

30 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

25 Likes

I am anticipating the arrival of my Spinworthy Survivalist today! @Glenacius_K mailed it in January and it has finally landed at my local post office. Looking forward to trying it out. :relaxed:
@Glenacius_K, have you abandoned the new response that it’s coming with or just not doing it for future Knacks? I’m hoping I like it and hopefully it’s not a brand new but already outdated design. :joy:

6 Likes

How does the feel of the Sigtyr compare to the others?

BTW, I love that raw Draupnir. Did it come that way from the factory or did you have it de-anodized?

@OlHandyJenkins You get it! :wink:

2 Likes

The last guy polished it up. It has some vibe but is still fun. The sigtyr is like a slightly heavier more controllable draupnir. The Valkyrie is very different than either throw. Even though it’s about the same weight and specs as the sigtyr it is definitely slower paced and it has sort of a lag in response when I’m directing it. It’s got too much weight focused on just the very outside of the rim. If it was just a wider ring it would feel like the other two.

2 Likes

Got this in the mail today!! Pretty excited to give it a throw.

29 Likes

Overdrive Draupnir Mail Day

35 Likes

That is so pretty. That’s my favorite bi-metal colorway.

4 Likes

Fantastic photos! Really well done.

5 Likes

It is a killer

28 Likes

So far, I have no complaints. I know people love the YYF Edge but for me, that design in a plastic was just a little much. These have a good weight to them without the giant edges. Very smooth and well balanced. For plastics my goto were the Topyo Mojo’s but I feel these edge them out because of the metal concaved finger spin area where the Mojo is plastic.

2 Likes

Bam! Glad it showed up

4 Likes

gorgeous photos, wow

3 Likes

35 Likes