What did you get in the mail, 2022?

100% legit. I can show where I told @FewandFarBetween the same thing when I tried the proto before I was ever sponsored lol. It’s always something with you.

10 Likes

Wait what?!?

Why wouldn’t you talk about great throws from your sponsor? I mean, isn’t that the point of them sponsoring you, so you talk about how much you like them?

Imagine Gentry never mentioning the Shutter… or Jordan not wearing Jordans!

Brah, talk about what you love, I’d take insult if you didn’t brag about the company you put your reputation with.

Just my humble 2 cents.

15 Likes

Ok, this will be my next goal to reach. After Alpine, of course :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly. He’s always going on about something…

8 Likes

OD Lego side effects with RCS light up blocks! Bust out the black light and the techno!

28 Likes

Boots and cats and boots and cats and

6 Likes

Pilot Custom 823 fountain pen.

Can’t wait for the J. Herbin Shogun ink!

Creating was Kenzo Takada’s leitmotif, a powerful drive to always bring beauty to the fore. This twilight-coloured ink, reminiscent of a beautiful night of stars, is coated with fine red and gold glitter. The resulting hue is reminiscent of certain armours from the Shogun era, for which Kenzo Takada held a fine appreciation.
Kenzo Takada sadly passed away on October 4th 2020, just as the partnership with Jacques Herbin, who was dear to him, had started. This ink is thus a homage to this exceptional man.

23 Likes

Today was a really good day.

38 Likes

The Cabal is amazing, IMO. Excellent score!

7 Likes

Nonsense, Where are the posts from other team-members talking about the new yo-yo’s they got from their sponsors? That is called endorsement. Not opinion.

When you are part of a company, you have a responsibility to uphold the reputation nd values of that company. Because the post comes from someone with a conflict of interest, the statement (opinion?) is therefore suspect. Saying otherwise is just foolish.

7 Likes

Sir; I would prefer that you keep your condescending comments to yourself. It does not make you look good; nor the company you represent.

3 Likes

Hilarious statement coming from the King of Condescension and Negative Vibes himself

Anyway… YOYOS…

21 Likes

Im just tired of your negativity to be honest. Always got something negative to say. I just speak my mind.

9 Likes

Glad im not the only one who thinks so. Hope youre having a blessed day!

7 Likes

So if I get a yo-yo from my sponsor I’m not allowed to make a post saying anything good about it? Makes sense lol :laughing:.

5 Likes

You sound like a clown. Literally acting foolish

4 Likes

Got this thing too. 37!?! IN A ROW?

30 Likes

I feel like you are just taking his statements a little too seriously when he was just saying that he enjoyed the yoyo. Its a personal opinion that hes sharing and you can easily ignore it if you prefer to…

6 Likes

I wish they would do another run of these. @yyfben2.deactivated any chance of more green dollars?

4 Likes

My ore-yos

19 Likes