What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Yay! Congrats Brandon!

2 Likes

If you get some Lego side effects and some Rain City finger spin Lego attachments, then any throw with side effects can be a finger spinner.

2 Likes

Thanks! 6 days of “Package Received, Pending Acceptance” was getting to me hahaha

1 Like

The prototype has a custom box? That yoyo is a work of art.

3 Likes

The “prototype” graphic at the bottom isnt a sticker, so yeah its a uniquely printed box for the prototype runs.

100% is a work of art, one of my prettiest throws for sure.

12 Likes

The 138 and the Peach came yesterday, and the Redacted came today. The vase was made by my wife many years ago.

33 Likes

I’m looking forward to finding out out what you think!

2 Likes

Got this used little guy today. Catch 13 It’s a bgrade and don’t know much about them other than they were a cheaper c22
Value.? Rare?

21 Likes

:flushed::money_mouth_face::star_struck::eyes:

1 Like

My very first R2FG. It’s the BRC Brucite. It’s so darn pretty I had to take a picture first before actually playing with it. Also stocked up on some HKMT strings. Also a first time for me. Excited to see how they hold up.

23 Likes

I found out today that i need to quarantine for 5 days.
This guy showed up to keep me company at just the right time.

:grin:

kgb

25 Likes

Thats rough. Be well friend!!!

3 Likes

Yeah. It stinks but i don’t feel too bad. Run down and achy with a cough. Could be a lot worse.

Thanks for the good wishes bud.

kgb

3 Likes

I hope all is well with you. Nice getting a new yoyo right at the beginning of it all!

4 Likes

I treated myself to a pair of the new Sochi Loopers. I’m not any good at 2a but I’ve tried several models and these are the best I’ve tried out of the box. I also got a 100 pack of their new loop string and it’s a perfect fit, it’s even already cut to my preferred length which is nice.

I’m gonna focus on getting at least halfway decent at 2a for the rest of the year

23 Likes

Are you sponsored by the manufacturer of this yo-yo?

5 Likes

He is indeed.

5 Likes

spock
… Indeed. So, is it a legit post; or an advertisement?

9 Likes

Got these bad boys today. Authentic oreos for comparison in second pic

32 Likes

Yes I am. Does that mean I can’t give my opinion?

7 Likes