What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I have my first Ti on the way to me. A video if the sound pushed me over the edge of temptation lol

2 Likes

Titanium, Zeekio Z1. Never understood the term floaty until i played this thing. Very fun.

5 Likes

Nice. I only had a Bangarang in titanium. But it doesn’t quite make the same ringing sound.

2 Likes

The tinggggg is so glorious, and even the sound it makes as its just spinning right after it leaves his hand is unreal.

9 Likes

I was afraid he wouldn’t be able to use it because of medical issues, but he did it!

2 Likes

What a beautiful sound

Got brass accents for my aroundsquare komboloi today. The weight is much more balanced now :+1:

11 Likes

If you like the Z1, the Murder is more of the same great feeling, with a bit of a different play style.

3 Likes

Got my new inception and its beautiful! Haven’t used another yoyo that can regen as good as this one.

29 Likes

Looked it up. Looks nice. But just ordered a Lathed Back Design Lagrange this afternoon. That’s enough titanium for me for a little while i think.

5 Likes

19 Likes

New Freehand to replace the one I gave my brother, went for Yellow this time. Silicone recess + brass washers to make it unresponsive. Planning on trying to dye or paint this one.

Pic of the FH / Kickside / BoltXP came in the mail a few weeks ago. It’s funny how they all look exactly the same, but none of them are even close to feeling the same when playing them.

27 Likes

Found this gem on the ebay, my first Spyy :grin:

32 Likes

Ok, one more today :sweat_smile:
RSO Starship has landed!

35 Likes

Tangentially yoyo related mail day. Selling some yoyos made paying for this one sting a lot less lol.

23 Likes

Have you tried the nest and nest 2? I hear they’re similar to the cliff and would be interested in your thoughts.

2 Likes

Dang, I didn’t even know there was a Nest 2. I’d love to get a chance to try a Nest eventually though. At a glance it seems like the weight distribution looks a lot more balanced? Seems like it might lose a bit of that super heavy/powerful feeling I love from big undercut yoyos. It almost reminds me of the original yoyofactory Replay.

I think @nightshadow was looking for one as some point so he might be able to give some input on it.

2 Likes

Today was a good one. I added a 1 of 4 BA KLR to my General yo collection. I don’t like red yoyos, but I love the candy apple polished red on this so much that it is most definitely an exception to the rule.

I also added the most beautifully engraved yoyo I have ever seen. The YYF American in the $100 colorway. @yyfben2.deactivated I don’t know if the engraving was in any way your idea, but if it wasn’t, give my compliments to the chef.

35 Likes

That American is beautiful

5 Likes

RSO Starship 35 has Landed!! Feels and Looks more Premium than the OG Spaceship :partying_face:

34 Likes