What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Happy to hear you are loving it. Its my favorite bimetal at the moment!

3 Likes

Sworls

33 Likes

My panorama came with Legos installed and though I like the aesthetic of ultralights better, I’ve been reluctant to switch them out because it plays so perfectly as is… I just don’t want to mess with a good thing in this instant, even though I usually tend to tinker. lol. Don’t fix what ain’t broke right?

Also I am finally figuring out how to do pull starts with the legos, not as easy as the spikes or the ULs, but it’s doable, so that’s fun.

6 Likes

Both my Panorama and Diorama had UL’s installed when I got them. Maybe thats part of why Iiked the Dio more?

5 Likes

I really like this look

2 Likes

I sent my buddy in Idaho a custom yo-yo for Christmas and his dad saw it and said he really liked it, so I made his dad one of his own. He was a great role model in my life and I’m glad to give him a little happiness.

46 Likes

My new Bolt XP came in today, also got a set of black/white Bishop counterweights because I’m hoping to black/white halfswap this Bolt. This thing has blown me away. Fun, fast, floaty, smooth, and more stable than I expected.

22 Likes

now THIS puts a smile on my face. You made your friends dad’s day!

8 Likes

25 Likes

The elusive Rev2 - sporting an uncommon fade color scheme with quality transistions between colors.

27 Likes

Like that colorway! They should use it more often.

3 Likes

Yea i really wish OD would bring back any fades at this point

3 Likes

FH1 Al. I love how this thing feels on the string - LOVE it - but the vibe it had out of the box is driving me nuts. My plastic FH1 is bad too. Is this just a virtue of this design?

19 Likes

If by vibe you mean just a light fingernail vibe then yeah, that’s just part of the capped design. If it’s more than just a light fingernail vibe (and assuming you’ve checked the bearing) try seeing if you can push the caps on any more than they already are. The cold temperature and shipping might’ve caused one of the caps to unseat slightly.

7 Likes

It’s pretty intense on handgrinds. I’ll give the caps a shot, I’ve swapped axles and bearings around to see if that’d help.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed that just pressing in the caps all the way helps. I love Duncan’s yoyos, but their QC can be a bit… lacking. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tracking lost the package for a little while but it arrived. I do have to admit…The Titanium ting it’s fun.

29 Likes

One day I’ll throw a titanium yo-yo…. One day…:smiling_face_with_tear:….:sob::sob:

8 Likes

Im so pleased with the 420L. Ive been wanting a throw that plays slow and calm and this definitely fits the bill.

28 Likes

What’s on the left? Steel?