What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Thanks

2 Likes

It feels like the Yeti to me. It is floaty and fast. Feels light, and goes down fast. I am pleased!

5 Likes

Nice comparison. The shape looked familiar to me, but I couldn’t put my finger on a particular example, though there are probably quite a few in that ballpark. Pretty amazing that they’re doing another perfect yoyo at that price level. TopYo and YYF are :kiss: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

new to me Gold Coin MMC

33 Likes

I looked at a MMC just like that (maybe the same one! :rofl:) not too long ago…

Sweet pickup! How’s it play?

4 Likes

Close to mint and very smooth, love the MMC, has been a personal favorite for some time

3 Likes

It came!!!

I was worried. It was off the radar for 5 days and then it shows up out of nowhere.
Beautiful! And that’s a lot of extras

32 Likes

OD #4 came today. Big thanks to @suspense for the sweet trade! I :heart: One Drop

30 Likes

Its beautiful!

5 Likes

A white Bolt arrived today, woot!

26 Likes

Awesome! We were a bit worried too! Let us know how you like it!

1 Like

It’s flawless! Glass smooth and beautiful. F&F made a instant classic in my opinion. I have 5 bimetals now and this is hands down the best I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Just barely passing the Don (which is also great) in performance in my opinion.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I got some Grey leggos from the recent restock too. I threw mine in my Diorama, it actually made a little more difference than I was expecting. I also think I might prefer the added centerweight, not sure yet though.

5 Likes

35 Likes

I only have a deep state and a legendary terrarian. There’s a fat tire on its way to me. I haven’t got plans for the new side effects, but I’m gonna try them out!

4 Likes

BST arrivals. That’s a TopYo Nuit in between the 2Sick and the Reykavik Freyja. Just noticing this now, but looks like the Freyja uses similar typography to @Glenacius_K 's logo.

21 Likes

Fat Tire has always been a top 5 throw for me. The new Saturday Market release didn’t disappoint this time, especially on all that real estate this throw provides.

31 Likes

Yew cain’t drive a vee-hickle wid only three hweels

4 Likes

dude that SM is absolutely GORGEOUS!! wow

4 Likes