What did you get in the mail, 2022?

In my opinion You should definitely pick one up!! At first I was a little hesitant because this yo-yo hasn’t really seen to much light of day of other reviewers and I thought I was going to have mixed feelings while playing with it but I was TOTALLY wrong about it !! this thing is awesome and is very powerful and stable

It might not be the fastest thing in the world but it has a nice little float quality to it as well. and binds are nice and snappy every time even at low rpm so I would definitely snag one if you can before their all gone :grin:

1 Like

Ok! Thanks!

1 Like

I just ordered one from a hobby shop site. It’s apparently used in some r/c cars.
I’ll update when it arrives.

Thanks

kgb

2 Likes

I use this on my YYF Confusion, which is available on shelves in local hardware stores.

5 Likes

2022 Catch 22.

42 Likes

Wow, thoughts?

1 Like

Powerful little beast.

Sharing this because I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned before and you’d probably never notice if you didn’t have them side by side.

It looks like first run Glacier Expresses have a deeper undercut. The second run has a taller nipple, and the inner circumference of the cup looks a bit smaller, while the undercut is a bit more shallow. I’m guessing this just pushed a bit more weight out to the far rims in the second run. I can’t really feel a difference in play. I just thought this was an interesting thing to note since I’ll probably never have one of each run to compare side by side again.

22 Likes

This yo-yo looks amazing, I hope to pick on up sometime soon! How do you like it?

1 Like

It’s my favorite CLYW. It plays like a worse but more comfortable Cliff. I love them, but unless you have some weird attachment to them like me, just picking up a YYR TM or Avant Garde 2 or something is probably a better call.

If you don’t already know you really like hard H shapes this yoyo won’t change your mind on them.

2 Likes

I use this same stuff and swear by it

2 Likes

26 Likes

MSG is so good

21 Likes

3rd mailday I’ve received and i won’t throw. I thought the temptations would break me but so far i haven’t touched a bearing.

9 Likes

How do you like it? No one has done a thorough review yet.

2 Likes

Well, I cannot give a thorough review because of my skill level is very low… I do like them though… good size to me

3 Likes

Can you compare the overall feel to any other yoyo?

1 Like

26 Likes

These look sweet! Where are they sold?

Angel2up and Gentry was the only places I saw them.

2 Likes