What did you get in the mail, 2022?

You know what that yoyo is really good for?

7 Likes

New pocket carry for sure

31 Likes

Finally got some mailday goodies that were delayed from the snow storms. :yum::face_exhaling:
My Ti End has been sitting in Memphis for four days. :expressionless::triumph:

30 Likes

Might be hanging out with mine! Though mine was stuck in Hawaii for a few days.

3 Likes

Got a OD Parlay

39 Likes

Man!!! That looks really good! I’d heard Jake talk about them, but I’ve purposely not looked at new yoyos. I may need to look into that though.

Whoa an OG 5 Star. Like finding a needle in a haystack. Congrats!

3 Likes

A taste of the high end today. The Toru 0.9 and the OD Draupnir. The Toru is a bit underwhelming initially, gonna spend some more time with it today and hope that changes.
I’m love the Draupnir so far. Very stable and nimble at the same time. Such an incredible shade of blue as well.

26 Likes

Thank you, it had been a long time coming tracking this down, my most wanted yoyo. The fact that it’s mint too is nice.

The gap in the OG 5 stars are slightly smaller, but not enough to be able to notice. No snags with multiple layers. Feels as premium as it looks.

I have a ten year anniversary one as well. I will say they did a wonderful job on replicating the same feel as the original ones.

28 Likes

Bought this one on a whim from our local version of Craigslist.

Fun little throw. Since I’m at the home office it won’t be the only thing I throw today (access to all my yoyos makes me switch it up like 5 times a day). But will be one off them for sure.

22 Likes

YES!!! :partying_face::star_struck::heart_eyes:

38 Likes

My ti End arrived the other day, it is so good! Personally, I think it’s the best playing out of the trio that was released. It’s the best Bape/Eetsit yoyo I think I’ve ever played.

6 Likes

Love your backlit GBA, I see you too are a man of culture.

5 Likes

I have a gold and another silver AGB-001 on the way for my next two builds. :star_struck:

14 Likes

Having Metroid Fusion is likd the cherry on top.

1 Like

My RBC came today.
Really nice finish and the perfect weight.
I haven’t played a lot of modern responsive, but I landed a Kickflip just now. So that a good start.
Can any of you guys tell me what the trick is called, where you land the yoyo on the back of your flat hand?
If there are many like that, don’t worry about it.
Thanks

23 Likes

Nice! Kickflips and suicides like that in general are really hard compared to a lot of other 0A tricks. So that’s a great start if you can already hit them.

Landing on the back of your hand and balancing is just called a backhand balance. If you land and balance it on just the back of your index finger that’s called bird. Those are two really popular balances. Have fun on your 0A journey!

7 Likes

Thanks for the info.
I was expecting a skate related name like 50-50. :joy:
It a fun yoyo, but it did nail me in chest pretty hard once. Makes me sketchy on Boingy Boing.
The pull starts are so nice. The dimples are perfect. I just keep doing pull starts. Over and over.

6 Likes

You monsters took all the white Bolts! Fortunately this red is pretty killer, and it plays beautifully. Wondering about a red/white halfswap now.

My FH needs its bearing cleaned, not sure I like this thing yet.

21 Likes

Bought way too many things recently, but this one is the one I’ve been anticipating the most.

YYR Gopa

29 Likes