What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Totally forgot to post these awhile back! Torrent II (2022) and Beater… two baller organics. Picked the Torrent II up from Ernie in person at DXL, and had to grab the Beater from CLYW after grabbing a clear one at Nats but still wanting the purple. No picture does the Beater’s purple justice… it’s even deeper in person - by far the best, richest looking purple I’ve ever seen on a yoyo.

39 Likes

First organic, the Koi!

Edit: changed picture since partial name of other yoyo store was visible, sorry.

31 Likes

Thank you Mk1 :fire::fire::fire:
The RBC is such a treat.

32 Likes

I have a what I didn’t get in the mail.

2022 YoYo Contest Shirt. Anyone else purchase one online and not receive yet? Covid related supply chain issue or shortage?, Stuck in Ukrainian port?, lost order?

Patiently waiting.

4 Likes

Same here !!! I also purchased the nats 2022 shirt. I ordered it late June and I hadn’t received any other emails since my receipt. On their website it said that they “over sold” and are making another run of shirts. one day it’ll hopefully show up. It’s good to be patient.

Only time will tell….

2 Likes

Mail day… still want to find the unobtainable playmaxx cold fusion gt new in tin. maybe someday… but this is pretty nice for my first bimetal.

27 Likes

So good I had to get a second one. The Duncan GTR-JS is the yoyo equivalent of a SUPERCAR bro, I’m telling you (in looks and in play, that red is nuts). Best bimetal throw I’ve ever used or owned. Do yourself a favor and get one of these things man.

36 Likes

When each halves etch logo line up :ok_hand:

8 Likes

bruh 1100 unread posts

1 Like

Cheap aliexpress throw. Currently making it prettier.

20 Likes

Dark Magic II Toxic Frog!!

27 Likes

I`ve seen lots of these listed there. Are specs in those listings accurate? I mean, is it big and light?

1 Like

I’ll measure it up for you. It’s pretty good. Just a basic pom organic really. Currently in the process of dying it.

4 Likes

Biggest box of yoyos I’ve ever receieved…so far!

Our first production run has arrived, official name and colorways will be revealed soooooooon!!!

33 Likes

Yes let’s goooooo !!! I’m HYPED for this !!! I can’t wait :grin:

3 Likes

Haven’t picked anything up in a while. Then my MCMO from the shop and MMC from the BST came in the same day.

37 Likes

Horrible lighting… I’m not a very good photographer. That said, both of these throws from @chaotikchiken are absolutely stunning!! I can finally live out my terraria-filled childhood.

27 Likes

I found this setup to be a little more pleasing! This is out of control good!!!

Summit w/ Disk SE… what ?

37 Likes

Funny, I tried a fully organic throw after a few weeks of mainly using V shapes and it was out of control literally. Wocka wocka…

5 Likes

Received one of the most confusing throws I have ever seen… The MikeMonty Mori.

I mean, it’s a great throw, just not at all what I expected.

I expected it to be powerful and chonky, like the YYF Sugar, however the Mori is light, floaty, and not a speed demon, but significantly faster when pushed than I had anticipated.

I probably have two hours of throwing in at this point, and I am still coming to understand it’s movements. It is definitely a unique throw with an unassuming profile!

Totally liking it so far!

25 Likes