• Opyoyo x Knotcreators Typo

41 Likes

Respawn Lite from the BST

25 Likes

I’m not really sure what that means but I do love it lol

2 Likes

Pink purple and green remind me of the Joker

2 Likes

Pretty Noice coming home from vacation like this.

33 Likes

Three throws I’ve been wanting to try out and then a 2nd Speedaholic. Not a bad little bundle.

25 Likes

How do you feel the grail and the bowl compare?? sweet throws and colorways for them all!

1 Like

The Snack is great. Great spin and stability for a smaller throw.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Now I can`t wait, unfortunatly I live in the EU so it will be a couple more weeks…

1 Like

Was lucky enough to find a guy in England who had all these mint in box, also had the insanely good luck to be able to meet up with the guys family member in town and buy them in person after checking out.
In all my years I’ve never been able to buy such a collection in person thankful for the seller and his family that made it all happen.
Anyway if you can’t tell I got a few wooly marmots in various colorways and then a bonfire, Arctic circle, puffin and chief. Super stoked on this haul got most of my clyw list checked off now :face_with_peeking_eye:

45 Likes

I wish I could of had the money to buy a marmot back in the day before the price for them skyrocketed.

4 Likes

I got by super lucky with them, was taxed on the 28s but everything else was very well priced #blessed

3 Likes

Bought one mint for msrp a couple days ago. They still exist!

2 Likes

dang, I want one for MSRP.

2 Likes

Japanese yoyo and Japanese writing utensils. I have simple taste.

35 Likes

Shiny chief is crazy this is a huge score. All that box art :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First mailday at my new house!

Zero Gravity yoyo case(s)

36 Likes

Nice, and congratulations on your new house!

7 Likes

I would just like to throw a curveball in this thread and say i havent had a mail day in months…
(And my last mail day was from a gift certificate i won from the trick remix thread!)

6 Likes

Star Wars Darth Vader Funny Yo-Yo Meme The Force T-Shirt https://a.co/d/i5oqsHn
I had to have one. For all the Star Wars peeps

31 Likes