What did you get in the mail, 2022?

It’s fun. I have a fondness for the OG, though.

1 Like

Jealous

1 Like

Retro Gamer and BoltXP.

The Retro Gamer feels nice. It’s way light but the diameter is pretty small, so it plays nicely. Seems like a great wooden pocket throw.

The BoltXP feels like a solid upgrade to my Freehand One. The plastic has a better feel and it’s way more stable. Mine is still set up unresponsive; I may change that out eventually.

23 Likes

Yoyorecreation Wunder

Powerful, floaty and fast. Absolutely incredible throw.

39 Likes

It’s a pretty extreme H shape and the undercut is crazy as well, love it!

Wonder where they got the name Wunder from, it’s not similar at all to the Wonder.

4 Likes

I was also wundering about the name👀

2 Likes

Wunder!!! Such an unique throw​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

29 Likes

Wunderbar! (As it turns out, I don’t understand german.)

2 Likes

YYR Lucky Box came in today!

Very Satisfying packaging!

R1: Futura, Chopsticks Gorilla, TM
R2: Valkyrie, ???, Triad?

Overall extremely happy with this box. If anyone can tell me what the splashy one is at the bottom middle, I would appreciate it. Looks to be a B-Grade for some watermarks in the ano, feels super light.

Bonus practice towel under the boxes and paper! This is ridiculous and I love it.

If anyone wants to swap me Gorillas for a green and silver one, hit me up! Also if you have anything else from your mystery box you want to swap lets get a convo going!

30 Likes

Hmmm. This beefed up 66g batterfly is something special. I’m on the list, don’t forget @Eric_Newlin :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hot!

1 Like

I thought that but the colors don’t match! Unless it was an exclusive at another store maybe?

Awesome trade with @TommyBwell for these grey disks. They play nice on my Parlay giving it that little bit added weight I was looking for.

Ps. Do not attempt pull starts with this setup!! Your finger will not be happy. :flushed:. I like to pull start from a talon grind once in a while and OUCH! My finger got pinched something fierce.

28 Likes

Are they for sale anywhere? Is it stainless or titanium? Looks cool

3 Likes

Good day. Intro, prescription and wooly marmot.

40 Likes

Most recent mails!!
Loving the throws

• Ari (scorched earth and half swapped the Side effects :smiley: - mine had an insanely rough finish though on mine so for better or worse I took some scotch brite to that sucker and fixed that lol)
  • RBC (INSANELY GOOD responsive - wife loves as well so 10/10 lol)
  • Thorn (Awesome to have a pull start able throw - feels like OD kraken+MFD 2evil)
  • b-grade MFD prime8 - has dat vibe but is so pretty! so 5a it is for it and 1a for my other one
34 Likes

Yes get the panorama. A panorama with brass ULs is amazing. I like both yoyos though, panorama just deels nicer in the hand (for me)

3 Likes

Purple Parlay Pretty

2 Likes

The Prescription looks Jokers Wild

1 Like

the Wunder is TI and a YYR store limited. Hope it helps.

2 Likes