What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Well, it’s small, so it plays a little on the heavy side, but the stacks are fun.

1 Like

Here I am thinking “the Confusion plus a little heavy, so the Little Confusion must play about right…”

1 Like

Well, the reduced diameter changes how it feels on the string a bit. But nothing beats just trying it out for yourself.

1 Like

This was a quiet release and I’m surprised they are still in stock

26 Likes

What are your thoughts? I have one coming in aswell

1 Like

42 Likes

What is it ?? It looks really nice

1 Like

I wondered the same, but looked at the new releases and I think it’s the Monotone.

The yyr tony sec model. It’s organic and reasonably priced. Plays nice and zippy

1 Like

Got a new twisted strings case too:

28 Likes

I love it. It feels, sounds, and responds like a One Drop but is unique out of all my One Drops. I know about honeymoon phases and have been through plenty of them. Sometimes I love a new yoyo just because it’s new to my hand and there’s a thrill in that experience. The Thorn is definetly a keeper. I was a little worried about the slightly narrower width as I generally prefer 45mm but the Thorn feels just perfect. The saturday marketplace ano with pyramatte finish add to the enjoyment and everything about the specs and weight distribution just jives with me. I hope you love it as well!

6 Likes

#burninghammer
Sick surprise

29 Likes

I really dig this colorway. My collection is like 95% solids but Atmos makes me wanna go outside my normal confines on the regular.

5 Likes

Mine has been sitting in Chicago for four days. :frowning:

1 Like

Tbh I thought it would be kinda glittery, but its just super tiny speckles of light blue. Still love it though.

3 Likes

I got a Terrarian from @Dexjones0612 and a macro lens I found for dirt cheap on ebay!

26 Likes

How do you like it? I got mine in today and I’m liking it quite a lot!

3 Likes

I really like mine too! It’s a lot of fun actually just put it down haha :joy:

1 Like

How’s the confusion with hubstacks play? I’ve been itching to get one.

1 Like

This looks so good

2 Likes