What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Paladin came today!

28 Likes

I was busy Friday and Saturday. Watched the Live Stream from Friday on Sunday. Ordered mine then. I’m wondering who got the free bimetal Shutter

2 Likes

bimetal Shutter? Not me. I received a plastic “butterfly” shape. It appears to have a small fixed axle with a star pattern binding. It has a very “snappy” bind. It hesitates nicely but with a tug snaps up the string almost like an on/off switch. ??? It is a fun throw. There must be twenty strings in box, the tool, a decal, and a counter gadget. (I don’t know when I would ever use the counter…)

2 Likes

I’m really tempted on buying on the nationals box !!! Especially for the clicker !!!

3 Likes

Thorn

32 Likes

Is that gold or clear?

2 Likes

What’s the counter for? To count loops?

2 Likes

It is gold :smiley:

2 Likes

Judges at yoyo contests use two tally counters to keep track of positive and negative points. I can’t imagine most regular people would have much of a use for them, but it was included to be in line with the contest theme.

2 Likes

I confess, I didn’t get it in the mail. I bought it on Apple Books. I watched Doc Luckys newest video and he talked a little about it. I have to admit it’s the first book I’ve started reading in years that I was excited to start reading. It’s not a history book. It’s like short stories about people in the business and or community and what got them started and what drives them.

24 Likes

New turning point inspired TI yoyo from Danny You. Looks just like a Hinemosu and plays like a Mustang.

31 Likes

Obsession+ and @vegabomb Cavemen Go purple heart.

28 Likes

Me and my son found some Pulses at the toy store today. I can’t wait for it to get dark

25 Likes

Purpleheart Mother T by @Eric_Newlin he really knocked it out with these excited I got to snag one, especially purpleheart which I’ve been chasing down for awhile in a fixie. So smooth and beautiful

28 Likes

Pulses are great for introducing young children to Yoyo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely. if you want a good cheap kids light up yo-yo it’s perfect. But they play nice and light up cool. The colors change when it’s spinning too. Perfect response for beginners or looping. Shoots the moon nice too.

3 Likes

Welcoming the baby to the family.

31 Likes

Is that a grade5 mustang?

1 Like

How does it play?

1 Like

It’s not a grade 5 mustang but those do look interesting.

3 Likes