What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Is that just residue? Will any of it wipe off? I’m sure you would have mentioned that. Sorry. Just curious. The finish looks awesome!

2 Likes

This looks like raw aluminum that has built up an oxodized layer, most likely from the dish washer as mentioned

1 Like

Ben is in desperate need of a water softener.

Thank you. I´m trying to choose between the Digamma Crash and the iceberg (larger version).

I have both, but I don’t think I could give competent advice on deciding between the two. Hopefully you’re able to go to a club or contest and try them both from someone. I’ll try to give them both some time back to back (after I put a different string on the Digamma) and tell you as much as I can.

I got super spoiled by my family for my birthday

And for father’s day last Sunday I received this awesome spotlight.

Got to love that my partner and kids indulge my weirdness and hobbies.

40 Likes

It won’t wipe off.

Very possible, but with one side being a darker shade of grey than the other, I think they may have been blasted and anodized and then washed, but honestly, ai could be way off and it could be raw as you suggested

1 Like

That’s awesome man! What throws are featured in this?

Tropic Alien, JDS Shutter, Kinetic Boost and Spotlight.

3 Likes

That is so wholesome! Congrats man!

Got these a few weeks ago. Loving the shutter wide angle!

26 Likes

Got my Duncan yo-yo day order today! Yoshicuda X and GTR. They look stunning. :heart_eyes:I usually save my yo-yo purchases for gifts or rewards for myself. So I’ll likely keep these in the box until the end of the week when I’ll have a bunch of house work completed. I’ll have earned them by then. Already made a lot of progress after work last night. :blush:

37 Likes

I have read good things about the tropic alien. Do you like it?

Kind of feels likea nicer magicYoyo Hertz to me. Nice and snappy, decent power and stability. Lovely fade color. Not slow but not lightning fast either.

Good yoyo for a decent price.

2 Likes

Ready to put some paint on a Senban. Does anyone have a link to the video where they show the process of painting the A-RT Tryptych?

13 Likes

IG Link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1O6K5fBGJS/

Jungle Boogie

19 Likes

Won this speedaholic in the giveaway by @Jayjo866 and picked up two other throws from him while I was at it super happy with everything so far!

23 Likes

That Button you have is actually a dud.

Got these two Freehands (and one more Bionic edition for mysef). These two have been cap-swapped with the intention of gifting them to some good friends of mine. I figured it would be sick if they both had “one of a kind” Freehands as they get into yoyoing.

What I love about the FH is that it is a phenomenal beginners yoyo due to how perfect the response is. The freehand allows so much room for growth, literally from learning to throw and can work your way to tricks like spirit bomb all without needing to even change to an unresponsive bearing.

26 Likes