What did you get in the mail, 2022?

man i really want to get an unknown freehand one, this throw has gotten so much hype so far !!! i’m curious to how this plays like out of the box ???

1 Like

The Freehand is WICKED out of the box. The response some how reads your mind, and can do lots of 1A, even stuff like whips (jade whip, keymaker whip, etc) are easy enough but it always comes back with a tug when you want it to. Perfect for 0A stuff as well, stalls/flips etc just feel great, it shoots the moon like mad. I really dont get how its so good.

3 Likes

The UK Version is only $30, just do it =]

1 Like

I’m sure Davinci complained about the Mona Lisa too

2 Likes

I had a bit of time this evening so I took these out to look them over (but not play yet :stuck_out_tongue:), the GTR’s fit and finish looks very nice and is on par with my Grasshopper GTX. I have to say though, I’m disappointed in the Yoshicuda X. Both steel rims have a sharp bur where they meet the gap. They don’t feel like they were finished properly… :pensive: Has anybody else had this issue with this model? Is it a lemon or is this just normal for this model? Would appreciate some feedback. Has anybody ever done an exchange with Duncan? Thanks.

3 Likes

Contact them (or the store you got it from), ive had issues with throws before, but the customer service teams come through.

3 Likes

I found the out of the box response for the Freehand to be a little slow for 0A, but it’s been awesome since I added a few dots of thick lube.

1 Like

Between the three I just received and the one Unknown versionI have at home, I havent had that experience but I tend to like my responsive throws leaning more on the semi-responsive side these days

2 Likes

Okay sounds good, ya in my 5 years of throwing, I have yet to receive a yo-yo that I felt needed to be returned before this one. I’ll look into it. Thanks.

1 Like

Where did you cut the box to swap the caps?

2 Likes

I didnt, the yoyo pulls out of the side through a hole where the folded info packet enters the clamshell.

1 Like

Theres a video somewhere on these forums that shows it, but a quick search didnt find it.

1 Like

Thanks, I never even thought about trying to pull it out from that slot.

1 Like

The idea wasnt my own lol, I saw it in a video =]

2 Likes

It’s cool, sharing knowledge is just as important as discovering it. I didn’t have to go searching <3 appreciate you bro.

1 Like

Hope you have a wonderful evening my dude <3

1 Like

You too, thanks again!

Mail day thread! Heck yes.
Forgive me I’m new to the forum lol!
Here’s a few of the latest ones that have come in.

35 Likes

one hell of a mail day, very nice! I love my superblack shawn exploder =]

1 Like

Yes! I have the superblack icarus too! And I love both of them. The exploder is such a nice yoyo! I haven’t ever had a problem with a do pop yoyo either!

3 Likes