What chief did everyone get?

Northern Lights.

Northern Lights, Buffalo Bob, Meteorite, and Pearl Silver.

I agree. As much as I love CLYW, I could get at least 4 YYJ’s for that which play just as well.

1 Like

I have never played a YYJ that plays even half as well as the chief that I got.

Agreed.

I bet the Chief could easily outperform all the YYJs you got combined.

Uh…no and no.

Title of the thread is ‘What Chief did everyone get?’ Not, ‘Why you did not buy a Chief.’

I got a silver one…so clean looking. Without a doubt the best CLYW ever produced, making it one of the best yoyos ever. IMHO.

RIDE

I got a Clareview Station. It looks even better in person! I was lucky and got a really quality splash on mine. Maybe they are all like that.

If you have qualms about spending $135 on a yoyo, then you’re probably not a fan of high-quality metal yoyos. There’s nothing wrong with YYJ, IMO, they are great yoyos. Yes, you probably can do all the same tricks on a YYJ as a Chief. That’s not the point.

When you hold the Chief in your hands you’ll feel the difference, when you throw it for the first time, you’ll probably never want to go back to a YYJ. I’d much rather have 1 amazing yoyo (Chief), than 4 great yoyos (YYJ).

1 Like

I ended up getting rid of my Chief, but I’ve got a blue one coming in the mail, so problem fixed.

I really want a Chief… Does anyone know if there’s another drop and when?

Well it says more coming soon on it’s shop page, but if you wan’t exact dates you could contact Chris for an exact date.

I don’t know if this thread applies for 4th run, but I got a musket 4th run.

Some how I was just messing around Christmas day on yoyoexpert and went to the chief page to check the specs again. There was one available to buy. So I did. Not sure if they had another shipment or what. I didn’t hear of any so merry Christmas to me can’t wait to get it in the mail.

Got a clareview for my B day ;D

Awesome! Someone probably returned it.

I just received my Palli Halloween Chief for Christmas, I love it!

That must have been a brutal wait. I would have torn the house apart…

I found it a few times…

i have a 1st run silver … and 2nd run meteorite edition …

they are great… i actually have to cut those two out of my 2012 yoyo budget LOL but worth it!!

have you had the chance to compare them to the 3rd and 4th run?
I’m curious to see if there is any difference besides the weight.