What can I do with my Dark Magic's Metal Rings?

(Connor) #1

Hey guys, I recently took the metal rims off my Dark Magic. It was already beat to crap and chop full of cracks. I couldnt even use it so i figured i might as well save those rings.

What can I do with them? Or did I just waste my time saving them.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #2

Put them on another yo-yo!

Just because a yoyo is in horrid condition doesn’t mean its not re-usable. Sand it, polish it, re-finish it.

Yes he is rigth satin finish them.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?topic=3903.0

(Connor) #5

I dont think you read my post right. IT WAS BROKEN. UN-USABLE. :stuck_out_tongue:

It didn’t say broken. It said it has cracks. You can still use it!

Try to make your own YoYo and pop them on that…

How did you get them out?

(Connor) #8

(Connor) #9

Since it was already full of cracks i just unscrewed it, tossed it in a GLASS bowl and filled it with acetone. then let it sit for 10 minutes. by then you can just pry the plastic off with 2 pairs of plyers. I used one normal pair and one needle nose pair.

When my Spinmaster was broken (as in doing 4a on tile (bad idea) and one rim came completely off)) I just used a screwdriver and pounded it into the plastic and it came out in a few seconds.

I’ve seen a Hitman’s metal ring come FLYING off while doing a trick. Not fun man, not fun!

Propose to a giant :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, where do you get these jokes from??? The weirdest things… Whats next?

ear rings.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #15

Nose Ring.

(JayVee) #16

Go to a carnival and use them for the ring toss. Your bound to win all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Shisaki) #17

eat them O.o

Referbish them - put them back on. OR put them on another plastic yoyo. (Modding required)

(Yo!It'sMatt) #19

Put onions on them. ONION RINGS!

bracelets!