what can i do with green triangle?

just learned this last nighht, and am eager to start using it.
please throw me some tutorials.

good question

I usually pop it out to a trapeze, but doing some other things would be nice.

GT Suicides are always fun…

…Like that picture to the left
<========

you can grab the inner edge of the triangle and boing-e-boing :slight_smile:

pop out like going into a trapeze but whip the string around the yoyo again.

check out ping pong tutorials.

This is a trick I thought of myself(even though someone may have done it before me)

Do a gt with your wrist instead of your finger.Pop out of the gt and don’t land in trapeze,but let the yoyo hang. There should be a twist around your left wrist.swing the yoyo to the left around your left hand and back onto the string. Swing of the opposite way but go all the way around your right hand and land on the front or back string(they should be crossed)if you land on the front pop out the front.If you land on the back pop out the back.
I didn’t feel like making a vid.

if your doin 5A, you could release your CW And pinwheel it around… i like to do that

I just usually throw them in some combos. They just fit into your combos, not a whole lot else you can do with them besides a boing-e-boing and suicides. But you can also do stop and gos with them. That’s fun.

GT barrel rolls. Turn your body so you have a frontstyle GT, put your throwhand pointer finger inside the triangle where the bite is and do the barrel roll motion.

cool but instead of turning your body you could do a frontstyle ninja vanish.

I was under the impression that the OP just learned Green Triangle. It makes more sense to start off with a reference that we know he understands. I’m not gonna tell a person who just learned GT to try a whip GT.

To keep this post useful: you can also do a braintwister-ish roll from a front or sidestyle GT quite easily.

Think of stuff. Try to emagine what you can do. can you do a gt over your arm? over your leg? suicide but catch it with a differnt hand, boing e boing, sea sick kinda’ trick. pop out of it but not on the open side but the side that will make a knot, then make something of that. ninja vanish, if you play 5A do a dice though suicide.
In other words try stuff make it up, you are unlikly to have to do more then un-do some knots. :wink: