What are your unrelated talents?

I am not only a yoyoer, but I do American Ninja Warrior! (Or just ninja warroir if you’re not in america). I’ve been doing it for 8 years, and I am on the competitive team (although im to “busy” to go to the competitions. And since school is forcing me to stay up to unreasonable times, I don’t always have much energy to do anything there :/)

15 Likes

I also did Keyboard building, college level drum, origami, paper airplace building, drawing, fencing, competitive super smash bros, and right now I’m learning to be a better cook too!

8 Likes

I’ve represented my country at the lacrosse world championships - we came 4th.

IMG_6714

32 Likes

I play violin. I’ve been doing it about 8 years, and last summer I was able to attend the Boston University Tanglewood Institute. Not many music opportunities in Alaska though…

10 Likes

Ive been playing hockey since I was 3.

9 Likes

I’m unrelated to most anyone I know and I intend to keep it that way. It’s my secret talent.

15 Likes

i can ride a unicycle… never tried with a yoyo but hopefully soon.

11 Likes

can juggle or yoyo whilst stood on a balance board (the rolling kind)

8 Likes

When was that?

As the name implies, I’m pretty good at baseball (OF, 3rd, and pitcher). I can also solve a Rubik’s cube (my fastest time is 27 seconds), I play trumpet and piano, but I’m really really good at sleeping.

12 Likes

I am in my school’s colorguard team

6 Likes

I do origami, and I like speed cubing, but was way too lazy to learn cfop, so I didn’t make it that far :sweat_smile:

:saluting_face:

6 Likes

I draw and paint. My stuff is at www.chrisfrancz.com.

12 Likes

Im too lazy to learn cfop also lol

1 Like

My best is 19 seconds. I dont know cfop and too lazy to leanrn it lol.

2 Likes

I (best is 19 seconds), i play chess (i was 600+ elo but i took a break and now im down to about 300 :sweat_smile:), i can ride a skateboard but im better doing tricks on a scooter, i have exceptional wood work talent and enjoy parkour

3 Likes

I play disc golf. Nothing too special but I can throw a disc over 400 feet. I also operate equipment as a profession so I’m pretty good a running excavators, backhoes, dozers, large ag tractors ect.

7 Likes

Snowboarding and fly fishing are my two main hobbies outside of yoyo.

5 Likes

Oh cool! I fly fish too!

1 Like

I can flip coins with my left ankle

4 Likes