what are your thoughts of the too hot?

just orderd one wanna know your guys opinions

It’s good but I would say genesis czech point horizon are what I would pick over it anytime.

It’s the best yoyo ever.
Super stable.

It took a little bit to get used to the feel of it in my hand, but after that, it’s the standard to which I judge other throws in that price range.

1 Like

So what will you do if nobody likes it and says it’s a paper weight??? :wink:

1 Like

^^ haha! In other words, why ask AFTER you’ve ordered? :slight_smile:

But to answer your question: It’s an absolutely amazing yoyo. I prefer it over many yoyos costing three times as much. It’s one of the top yoyos I’ve ever played from any brand. Very very stable, solid without feeling “heavy”, and pretty comfortable on the catch, too. You’ll also set new finger-grind records. :wink:

ive played with one before it was my friends, i just orderd one today for myself

I got a Too Hot from the Mystery Box… Was really impressed!! LOVE this thing! :slight_smile:

Smooth… solid and stable… comfy in my hand!! Another great Yo from the Factory! :wink:

Then why be concerned with what someone else says? You liked it enough to order one.
Be happy.

because i wanna see what the community thinks about it

Ask that before you order ::slight_smile:

If you want my personal opinion, it’s a really good player, but not my taste. It’s a little weird feeling it in my hand, a little too wide and the shape doesn’t conform that much to my hand. A little on the loud side, but I guess that’s the bearing. Of course, the play value is very good and is a very unique yoyo for its “budget metal” title. You won’t go wrong if you tried it already and feel like you liked it :slight_smile:

But that may taint your initial impressions.

On the other hand I have some items that I really like that got like a 2 out of 10 score in consumer reports.

It reminded me of a wider, more powerful ever so slightly heavier KYS Morpheus if you’ve tried one.
I like my neighbor’s Horizon alot better though.

Got one in the mystery box as well. I’m pretty impressed. I have other shapes that I find I prefer, but not due to performance. It’s solid, spins forever, and really bounces well on the string. Obviously not perfect for complicated tech due to the wide stance, but I can still get triple or nothing and most of black hops as consistently as with other throws with a minor adjustment to technique. Feels slower, bouncy, more laid back.