A new medal

Is the too hot good

It is a good yoyo. I find it long spinning and solid, a good feel on the string without feeling like a rock on the string. I believe It is Total Artist’s favorite (or at least one she really likes)but, I don’t want to put words in her mouth.

I enjoy the Too Hot, the shape and finish let it finger grind well, the IRG allows for easy thumb grinds

For a metal yoyo, yes it is good.

I like my too hot, I just don’t play it that often. You should also consider looking at the new dogma. :slight_smile:

Yes, the TooHot is great if you’re into wide, light, budget metals. I prefer something heavier myself, but the TooHot is an overall great yoyo, especially for the price.

I love my too hot. It’s one of my favorites for the fact that it’s just so well rounded

TooHOT is amazing. It’s not particularly light. It’s in the middle of my collection for weight and “solid” feel on the string. Certainly it does not feel like a brick, though.

Wait is medal a mix of aluminum and plastic jk man but yea too hot or Czech point are a amazing #TeamVashek

TooHOT is amazing for the price. Its wide, stable, but not to the point where it feels clunky. Personally its what I use for competitions and it does everything I need it to :slight_smile: