What are your favorite underrated companies?

ILYY is a fine example of German engineering, but the company doesn’t get the attention it should. Their attention to detail is astonishing.

Rebel anyone?

Thing with Werrd is, there’s an explosion of interest whenever they release a few new models in quick succession, but after that it dies down immediately.

Just because someone isn’t making a company their topic of discussion doesn’t mean it’s underrated. A company can be talked about very little, but still have an image regarding their product, and whether they live up to expectations or not.

General Yo is far from underrated.

would madhouse count as underrated they aren’t talked about much either way i love there yoyos
ilyy is crazy underated

G-Squared

obviously not countin VsNYYC for even more obvious reasons :slight_smile:

TEN YOYO is a great company with great owners

ILYY is as well (and great videos)

Spin Dynamics

Ewww my “smooth” move has a ton of vibe the anno isnt even smooth to the touch i think the threading is junk also stupid id just buy a one drop for that price

Definitely Duncan. They get ripped on all the time when they have great throws for low prices. Most people dont actually have a reason to dislike duncan. They just do.

G-squared

Really? Just talk to Nick. He’s super nice.

Definitely Madhouse. I own every yoyo they’ve made so far and there amazing.

Another company that used to be the ish. Still is the ish.

how do ya figure?

i keep seeing people thinking G-Squared in underrated, they are FAR from underrated, they make incredible throws, and everybody knows it.

Many Chinese manufacturers, notably God-Tricks and Ex-5.

Also, ILYY. The have a consistently good rep, but there’s not a lot of talk/hype for their throws.

Yomega!! Watch out some sweet yoyos coming out later this year!

Really yomega not underrated you find them with duncan at every toys r us I know of

xcube

DREAM YO!!!
That brand makes the smoothest yoyo on earth! And all of the products are fantastic to play with.