What are your favorite colorways!

Curious as to what your favourite yoyo colorways are! Share pictures, names, or ideas. I’ll start MFD Jungle Jam.

7 Likes

clear. maybe black if i am feeling adventurous.

8 Likes

I really love purple fades, especially ones like the Prohibition Speakeasy

8 Likes

i’m an absolute sucker for mint colorways, i have about 2 but i think my favorite has to be the wide angle. it’s a bit of a boring throw compared to my others but man i love the color so i keep coming back to it

6 Likes

I know it’s not flashy, but I love how clean my rose/charcoal Wyvern looks.

8 Likes

This is my favorite solid + rim combo. Shoutout to @Mooky for pointing out how baja blast colored this Yoyo is lol! That’s all I can see now hah! But yeah love this color with the gold.

Here’s my favorite fade I have.

In general, I like intense colors and high contrast bc that’s just what I like. I also love pastels and soft floral colors. I really just like most colors like I’m definitely not chromophobic at all. Earth tones are a bit boring to me but they can be cool too. Lol fun topic and I’m excited to see what others have to share!

8 Likes

Thought I’d add another one.

9 Likes

Unicorn Strom

Plasmaberries

Oil Slick

8 Likes

Asteria Star Trail :drooling_face:

9 Likes

I have a lot of favorites!

As you can see I have a type :joy: pink blue and purple!

8 Likes

The colorways they made of the baryon are all some of my favorite color ways for a yoyo. There’s so many good colorways of it that I can’t decide my favorite.

This shade of purple on the recog is awesome also.

7 Likes

Baryon is one of my favorites too!

1 Like

I can not pick just one colorway sorry this is how many I could fit in one picture not my complete favorite colorway list.
I really enjoy the splashes of this time period wish we could get these type of splashes on new throws.

Mardi Gras, Parlay
Watermellow, Parlay
GruntBull custom 1 of 1, Sudo
Dragon Slayer, Parlay
HobGoblin, Parlay
Bee Bop, Peak 2
Beach Party, Peak 2
C-Rod Peak 2
Dizziodized, Ti Peak
McKinley, 7 Summits
Frog in Blender, Prescription
DinoWarrior, Summit
Dizziodized, Ti 888
Copper ( Cu ), Sudo
Sun Rise Gate, Rebirth
GruntBull yo-yo expert color way, Orbis
Hair Band, Kuntosh Qv5000

3 Likes

Solid pastel pink, sakura/bubble gum type colors. I wish I could have every yoyo in this colorway.

I’m always disappointed at how prevalent hot pink feels compared to pastel pinks, I really don’t like hot pink.

10 Likes

One drops are always good looking and the G2 in snozberry is also sharp but i love my smashing poppet in yellow, pink and blue.

7 Likes