What are you throwing today?

Response just popped out of today’s throw… so I guess I’ll be throwing Butterfly most of the day. Maybe grab my coworker’s Summit on and off.

What throw were you use that the response poppe out?

2sickyoyos Queen.

By coincidence, the response popped out of my Werrd Minute two days previously!

Trying to decide whether to restore the Queen to red gasket maker response (I’m pretty handy with the stuff) or pop in a slim Flow Groove pad when it arrives.

I thought you had a KING.

It’s been a MagicYoyo D8 kinda day.

puffin 2. if you forced me to keep only 1 yoyo this would be the one. thankfully i dont have to do that, but i still throw this more than anything else

My One Drop Dang has been my main yoyo since getting it in a week or so ago.

Cypher, Marmot 2

I v always wanted to know how deep the groove is/ how thick the pad in 2SYY yoyos.

Dazzler!

JK

Capricorn

Shutter

It’s standard 19mm slim pad.

The pad popping out seems to be a combination of two things:

1. I don’t know what it is, but the finish feels almost… slick… and since silicone isn’t actually an adhesive in the strict sense of the word, I wonder if there was never a really mechanically-sound bond being made

2. Joey did “OK” with his silicone… but it could’ve been better. :wink: Once the response was out, I could see that there were quite a few small voids. If it had been seamlessly edge-to-edge, it possibly wouldn’t have popped out.

I have some Flow Groove pads on the way which I think I’ll put in rather than applying my own gasket maker. Tempted to try to prep the surface of the groove a bit first, for better adhesion.

This^ and a CLYW x OD 28s Summit :smiley:

I know. :slight_smile: I was going to stick to it, but I threw in the towel. sigh My box still says “King”. :wink:

Good old ac2

Two Eternal Throw Elysians :slight_smile:
My new favorite throw :smiley:

yomega brain !

i’m throwing a 2014 genesis pulsar when i’m over carpet and when i’m not over carpet my 2008 888.

OD Gradient.

Blink

So underrated.