What are you throwing today?

My beautiful, trusty kEDGE with the new Mongoose Strings

16 Likes

Duncan Echo(1) and it’s grooves from when Organic H shapes were en vogue

14 Likes

Been tossing the dominator around today! I started learning a couple new tricks, so I figured a little extra spin time wouldn’t hurt! Strung up with some of my new favorite strings I’ve been making.

16 Likes

Uhhhh this is significantly harder than expected

17 Likes

I think the world needs a whole series of videos of you doing 3a with your popstars! :smiley:

5 Likes

Omg it’s so hard. The increase in difficulty of using these vs full sized yoyos in 3a is much greater than 1a :joy:

I wish they at least had a good response but gap width is a little too wide so binds aren’t tight

6 Likes

The witdh of them is ideal for 3a though, right?

1 Like

Too narrow

2 Likes

What is too wide for 3A?

1 Like

Subtract 2-3mm from what you think of 1a width.

40mm for 3a is like 42mm for 1a. 43 3a is 45 1a.

4 Likes

I could take or leave pics. What I need is a review of the blue milk.

2 Likes

Statement

13 Likes

13 Likes

It begins.

16 Likes

Tfw you can only look at your 1A jojos due to a sprained wrist and have been practicing left handed looping all weekend :upside_down_face:

SpinTime El Presidente
Turning Point Absinthe
Turning Point Diaspora
Luftverk 000
E.L. Bowl Mini
A-RT Grail

YYF Loop 720

18 Likes

I don’t know man, that wrist looks pretty bad. Should probably send me the Diaspora to take care of for you :wink:

Hope you’re all fixed up soon!

6 Likes

The only reason I learned 2A is because I hurt my right hand a couple years back. Embrace it, a few weeks of left handed looping is great practice.

9 Likes

Throwing around my 2018 G2 AL7 Bomber Edition Banshee. haha it takes me legit about an hour just to type out it’s name >.<’.
It’s as close to a perfect throw that I’ve ever touched. I mean…everything about it just about! Holy hell! It’s SO smooth, very powerful, never stops spinning, ridiculously stable, looks absolutely amazing and binds just right.
Unbelievable!

5 Likes

Actually brought this one with me today.

14 Likes

Toybania Thing in Pokeball half-swap!

22 Likes