What are you throwing today?

lol that’s so awesome!

3 Likes

I have one in black. I love the feel and the weight of the Thing and it is my go to responsive yoyo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really tried to like the flat bearings on my One Drops. I couldn’t. They feel kinda nice though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t like my Legendary Terrarian until I switched the flat bearing out with a concave…now I love the thing!

2 Likes

Clyw Borealis 2 with Nsk Gold CT Bearing

11 Likes

I think they should ship them with concave ones…Flat bearings are outdated imo

2 Likes

That’s on my short list of yo-yos I want. I haven’t seen many reviews of it, but I saw a lot of reviews saying the original was pretty unstable. I’m assuming the Legendary is stable and powerful based on the new design with the boosted inner cups and 7075 aluminum.

I’m also curious how well it grinds. I’m not great at grinds, I just like to do simple grinds when I need a break from whatever I’m practicing. It’s kinda calming and meditative for me.

2 Likes

This very well might be my favorite yoyo. The hand signature is beginning to fade, and it isn’t bothering me nearly as much as I thought it would.

9 Likes

I always swap out the flat bearings that come in my One Drops, usually for Boss Rage bearings. This one single “mod” makes a huge difference in how they play.

Having said that, I fully acknowledge that the One Drop flat bearings are absolutely fantastic when it comes to smoothness and spin time. They are truly exceptional bearings in this regard. It’s just that they don’t center the string, which is something I really need from a bearing right now.

8 Likes

I’ve been jamming with the Murmur a little bit this morning. This thing rips so good, it’s making me think that maybe I love organics. Haven’t bought a new throw in a hot minute, but I could see myself impulse buying a MMC in the near future…

12 Likes

Do it. I so regret getting rid of my Murmur. MayheM filled the gap pretty well though. MMC is always great, and a copper plated Parlay is on the way!

5 Likes

My man! Organics 4 life!

9 Likes

22 Likes

Picked up my od benchmark for the first time in a while! Man this is a good throw!

16 Likes

Canvas! <3

The closest body of water is the mouth of the Mad River, and on the far side of the sand bar is the lovely Pacific ocean.

18 Likes

Nice! It was my first organic, it ended up sidelined for a long time once I got an MC and Parlay but I picked it up again recently too and have been really enjoying it especially the weight distribution

6 Likes

I need to get me an organic one day! I’m bummed the mc’s are sold out…

6 Likes

Final day of Worlds and the champs get to defend their titles. My YYF 720 1/2 swaps make 2A even more fun watching the neons flip. Looking forward to watching Evan and Shu.

15 Likes

Shus competing in AP but not 2a

3 Likes

Bruh gimme dat

2 Likes