What are you throwing today?

4 Likes

That wolf sculpture is outstanding!

4 Likes

Was at the Chazen in Madison, WI. There was a few really cool pieces like that.

2 Likes

New Duncan Butterfly with me at the new Star Wars land Disney World

Should I post more picks? I’m here for two days…

17 Likes

What’s it like there?

3 Likes

It’s amazing. Huge, like you did land on another planet. The merchandise is dope, the food and drink is crazy. Chewbaka family walking around, droids, the staff are totally themed to the Star Wars Universe. It’s amazing

Edit: cantina might be the best part, exactly like the cantina from the movie. Wild!

13 Likes

Great, now I’m jealous. Did you take a Ti-Vayder with you?

6 Likes

Hopefully there are hundreds of Jar Jar clones walking around annoying the piss out of everyone.

3 Likes

Didn’t bring TiVayder. I wanted too so badly but can’t risk losing it.

5 Likes

Aww man, missed oppertunity dude, Maybe next time!

Enjoy the rest of your time there!

4 Likes

You’re sipping that blue milk, you might as well post lots of photos

4 Likes

What your thoughts on the new Butterfly XT improvements?

3 Likes

The new Butterfly XT is fantastic. They got it right. The shape is different, high walls & a flat bearing. First time slinging it has been today and I haven’t had space to really open up yet but initial impressions are that everyone is going to be pleased with the changes. The retro style caps are really nice also, fairly smooth. Not sure what the price will be when it’s released but I think it’s going to be a major competitor in its price range.

10 Likes

crucible-tempest

Tempest Crucible with a greased slim bearing.

15 Likes

And a raw diffraction 2. I took off the string so it’s all monochrome!

17 Likes

I really like the inner cup design of the Diffraction 2. Maybe if they come out in solid colors one day I’ll grab one.

5 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Throwing my sk today

1 Like

Vayder y’all. I love how crispy binds are on this one. I spent like 20 minutes throwing breakaways, reverse laceration binds, regens, regular laceration binds, and more regens. Back and forth, over and over.

So freaking satisfying

13 Likes

I’ve been throwing my Vayder on and off since I got it, it’s one of my favorite choices when going out.

It’s got a great feel, light but not so light you don’t feel it on the string and surprisingly stable. It would probably be my favorite if it were a little larger and wider.

7 Likes