What are you throwing today?

I have a similar one, but it’s dinged up the wazoo! :blush: great EDC!

5 Likes

kiddo likes responsive mostly, but has really started to pick up an interest in unresponsive and getting confident in his binding… i expect this to be chewed shortly :grin:

5 Likes

Giving this a test throw.

22 Likes

Here’s my current go-to group: Blood cell, Puff Adder, Custom AXL Elite, Loop 360 pair.

16 Likes

640b, Front and Center

17 Likes

Pop Art kind of day today

First 5.0a trick learned…tried it yesterday but was just too shaken by that unfortunate rollerblade mishap to get it smoothly.

13 Likes

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

18 Likes

got a little disoriented for a second :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Duncan Windrunner 7068 and Rapidball

18 Likes

i wanna hang out with @Mystik

7 Likes

Anytime your in San Antonio @fatguysnacks247!

3 Likes

These have been the throws for today. The Rev2 is the smoothest yoyo I’ve ever had…still getting used to the shape though.

17 Likes

sweeeet! same for orlando bro… break out all sorts of things that spin… yoyos, records… microwavable snacks…

2 Likes

TMBR Carlson/TwTw half swap… plays nice

19 Likes

All the chatter about Luftverk Bearing Blanks and the PDX Phidias reminded me that I should play my Luftverk XP 55 Alpina Slimline with the AMS2488 Type II coating. Currently set up as an unresponsive trainer with a Center-Trac and laced with Markmont Formulas’ Cumulus Foam.

25 Likes

Nothing like hitting a clean laceration combo on a slimline!

3 Likes

Funny that I like this thing so much. I generally am not a fan of organics. (Blasphemous, I know and I’m sorry to all of you that I’ve hurt) :slightly_smiling_face: However, this one really makes me think I need more variety in my collection.

19 Likes

love what you love, organics aren’t for all… but they’ve bitten a few :wink:

4 Likes

A good friend of mine (@ryanmcg) recently sent me some Monkey Finger Buff. Tried it out on my Puff Adder.
Not only does it look better then ever…but the (already great) grinds are just crazy now!

23 Likes

:+1: I haven’t tried it yet, but I just got another one with my Dragon Burn Aotus.

5 Likes