What are you throwing today?

G.T.

16 Likes

Getting a few throws in with the P40 before getting to work this morning. A few days into playing almost exclusively with this one and I am loving it even more as I do.

22 Likes

tikirollin’ for a bit… thank you @AKYOYOMIKE

16 Likes

Modern responsive Freehand and fixie today

18 Likes

Anyone who can rock an Imperial and put it through moves seriously impresses me.

8 Likes

@edhaponik masterful Imperialism

15 Likes

Gonna make my Fat Tire my EDC for a month or so. The smaller catch zone will help me clean up my act. Plus, it just feels so dang awesome! The book is awesome too. Almost halfway through. If you’re an ambition-free slacker you will love this book.

18 Likes

$3 yoyo. It makes me wonder why anyone needs a $75 fixed axle. I understand though. I get it.

6 Likes

Hahaha wow totally forgot about that one. All I remember is that behind the wrist Eli and Split the Atom giving me trouble. I should try that little experiment again and see how I approach it lol! Good times.

10 Likes

haha that was amazingly fun to watch! Thanks for sharing the video!

5 Likes

Imperialism 2020 would be sweet, just flipping out would be a treat.

5 Likes

True skill is in the artist,not the tool.

mystik

5 Likes

Ah dang it. There goes my plans!

5 Likes

I know, that’s why I said I get it.

3 Likes

Holy cow! ED H is freaking out of this world… i ordered 2 imperials cause clearly the one i have doesn’t work as well as eds. That was sick. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Pretty sure @edhaponik paid the Imperial cash money in advance to perform so well for him.

4 Likes

Friday evening and enjoying some G2

20 Likes

Its still a tiny unforgiving catch zone though. This was a choice purely for precision sake. And a weird love for self torture.:grin:

5 Likes

The only good type of imperialism.

4 Likes

Observing fixed axle Friday today

19 Likes