What are you throwing today?

The Dude Abides

3 Likes

closed out most of the day with this guy…

25 Likes

What is that yoyo?

2 Likes

What are the other 2 ? TWTW & Carlson and?
Absolutely stunning pics today bro.

2 Likes

UNPRLD RECOGNITION and shutter wide

18 Likes

That’s a Carlson CS, it has a bit smaller diameter. The walnut one is the Irving and the maple one is the Morrow, all made by TMBR.

3 Likes

Death Adder.

25 Likes

Such a dope pic!

3 Likes

Ooops!
Looks like you accidentally had your camera upside down!

Fixed!!

10 Likes

It’s a CLYW Canvas…with “The Trapper” etching :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well done!

2 Likes

Throwing a Luftverk Evora Ti. I’d forgotten how much I disliked this yoyo. Anyone want to buy it?

17 Likes

it’s what i started on… i still have my first one, some new in package around

3 Likes

Okay, I realize that I’ve been posting a bunch of pics of the SW bloodcell, I’m just honeymooning pretty hard over it. And I got a new phone with a better camera, so it’s been a dangerous combination. Anyway, I’m going with a “Wood is Good” theme today, so this is my carry.

18 Likes

How come you don’t like it?

1 Like

It’s quite angular in the hand and slightly undersized. I don’t like undersized throws generally. And titanium rings inside a 7075 aluminum body? Lots of hocus-pocus but it doesn’t make sense in reality.

5 Likes

How do you like the Fat Tire? It’s been in and out of my cart a dozen times already

3 Likes

Needed something light to play today, have yet to play a Rain City Skills throw I haven’t liked. The Dollar Tree (DTYY) at just over 56 grams is refreshingly fun and more than capable laced with Monkey Finger Phat Vines. $ @MrYoyoThrower

21 Likes

I wonder how that would compare to the Weekender if it were configured for responsive play.

3 Likes

Despite being wide the catch zone is narrower than most yoyos with the same specs. Sometimes I love it but other times it’s frustrating because I tend to get sloppy. I suggest somehow, some way, trying one. I know narrower gaps are supposed to train us and clean up our game and all that but…

2 Likes