What are you throwing today?

I have it set up unresponsive, it can run a 1/2 spec C for responsive play, but haven’t set it up that way yet. This yoyo has been really impressive, it definitely plays above its pay grade. Its it’s own thing, doesn’t really share any characteristics with the Weekender IMO.

2 Likes

I don’t get tired of looking at that blood cell😎

3 Likes

Here’s today’s yoyo party lineup.

26 Likes

Great photo!

2 Likes

Thanks Chris. I just ordered a blue one plus a Cyber Crash that’s been sitting in my cart for ages too.

3 Likes

Please chime in with your thoughts about the Fat Tire after throwing it for a week. It binds like nobody’s business! Very tight binds even when I finish and am lacking a lot of RPM.

3 Likes

I definitely will. I’m trying to clean up my tricks too BTW. I’m not learning any new tricks at the moment and going back through what I know, turning 90% tricks into 100%. I’m focusing on getting the yoyo to stay on plane better. (I don’t know the correct term for this) but I’ve already seen improvement in my combos.

5 Likes

Correct term! I think staying on plane is something we all work at. I have to stay very aware of my throws and then aware after that throw to keep everything lined up because all my frustration comes my own slopiness.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Magicyoyo Aurora, 52 grams of authentic badness and speed.
Yet another demonstration that to make an impressive object aluminum remains the best choice!

20 Likes

That is a very common trait of One Drops, and one of the reasons I love them so much. It is mostly due to the combination of a narrow gap width and very grippy silicone response pads.

7 Likes

Holy Spikes!

3 Likes

I’ve never thrown anything from One Drop before. I’m beyond excited although I know it might take some getting used to such a unique shape like the Fat Tire.

5 Likes

I have a Yellets and 1to1 and they both have that trait. Killer throws

2 Likes

Grasshopper GTX

22 Likes

The purple grasshopper looks fantastic. But also, what is the Cadillac thing it’s sitting on? Is that a metal sign or a banner? I can’t make it out. (I’m a Cadillac fan which is why I ask)

3 Likes

Just a tin that I had to relocate today due to putting up more cabinets in my garage. It’s a repro but one of my favorites nevertheless.

9 Likes

Repro or not that sign looks excellent! Very nice.

3 Likes

A few final shots before the big send off!

22 Likes

Ultima

24 Likes