What are you throwing today?

Getting ready for the new releases. Going through the models I have so I can make fair comparisons.

Throw Duncan
GrasshopperGTX, Tourney
Grasshopper X, HaymakerX

21 Likes

C3 Radius. It’s ok.

16 Likes

It’s just another Mono-Metal Monday, Oh-ooh-Oh, I wish it was Sunday, Oh-ooh-Oh, Cause that’s my fun day, my I don’t have to Pun day… Susanna Hoffs is my favorite Bangle, I’m throwing a Recess Little League with Zipline Betty Flamingo

18 Likes

This mini KNack prototype is turning out to be a really good yoyo. I’ve been throwing this one

20 Likes

The only yoyo I allow myself to play at work now. I do have a Puff Adder that permanently resides in my hotel bag though.

17 Likes

The one take challenge is so sick Ed!!
Resurrection is inevitable. Let’s call it "Flying out the Package Challenge’. 1 take - 1 packaged yoyo. I’d been thinking about this quite a bit even before I saw your clip. Now my mind won’t let it go.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

G.T.

18 Likes

General Yo throws are serious fun.

21 Likes

Ant-iyo

35 Likes

Is the red one the m10?

Throwing YYR TM and edge beyond

19 Likes

Yes it is.

1 Like

Is it evidence???

I don’t think so. It just has the Genyo logo, USA, and M10 engraved in the cup.

1 Like

bunny and i had the battosai out tonight

14 Likes

So I got both new Duncan’s, and I gotta say, I was immediately drawn to the Haymaker mono. It made me smile as soon as I opened the package.

I’ve barely touched the other one- and it’s what I originally set out to buy.:joy:

20 Likes

Well. That’s disturbing.

4 Likes

made my day :slight_smile: thank you!

3 Likes

How do you like your TM play wise? Need to pick up mine today from the post office.

2 Likes

Sick dude! I actually just got mine the other day. I got it cause the shape reminds me of a CLYW cliff but a tad smaller. It was obviously designed for 3a, not super fast playing like other YYR throws but still a very capable and surprisingly stable yoyo for 1a. Not sure if you’re into grinds but it does talon grinds really well for me. This yoyo is definitely underhyped. I haven’t seen much about it since the one promo video YYR put out. Hope you enjoy it man!

2 Likes