What are you throwing today?

Not sure if I posted this one yet. This Moldy Bread has really impressed me. Way to go Freshly Dirty. This thing has got better spin time and stability than some of my bi metals.

11 Likes

One of the last ones… RIP Protostar.

10 Likes

I saw that color was the last in stock, you really did snag the last one!

2 Likes

If you like the Moldy Bread, you have to try the Rooster. Im slightly biased toward my Rooster because my Moldy Bread has vibe, but both yoyos are quite great. Freshly Dirty have made me re-evaluate the pros and cons of C vs D bearings in modern yoyos.

4 Likes

Raw B18

15 Likes

@G2_Jake :scream::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

I have the Rooster as well! It is also fantastic! Next I want the Steamboat. Everything I’ve tried from Freshly Dirty has been great. To bad to hear about the vibe on the Moldy Bread, though.

10 Likes

Mostly Diffraction since I got it still. Umbra coming soon.

6 Likes

Can confirm! Rooster is fantastic! :green_heart:/:heart:

9 Likes

Giving the Duncan Counterpunch some love today

13 Likes

Orange Shu Takada’s and Green Evan Nagao’s 720s 1/2 swapped and green YYE bulk poly cut to 75mm as seen on 2A Tuesdays

8 Likes

When I get into (1 handed) looping…this is exactly the yo in the colors I want! :smiley:

5 Likes

purple Antidote is the way to go. :+1:

1 Like

The diffraction v1. also working on improving my light box.

12 Likes

i should make a light box.

3 Likes

I use this thing because I’m far too lazy to build my own and it was cheap…works well enough for me.

6 Likes

oh, that is cheap.

2 Likes

Just be careful to avoid over-lighting your subjects. Doing so makes yoyos look much brighter/lighter than they are in “real life”, i.e., natural settings. I’ve bought a lot of yoyos on the basis of what I thought the color was going to be only to find that the photos were not representative of the actual color because they were over-lit in a studio lightbox.

8 Likes

I’ve had more issues with it becoming washed out and desaturated, actually. It’s not as easy as it appears… going to take lots of practice.

2 Likes

That’s cool

2 Likes