What are you throwing today?

Not sure if the ones on Amazon can go up to 11. Apparently you need an anti gravity chamber for that.

4 Likes

that’s very pavlovian of you!

6 Likes

Haha sorry my jokes are getting too predictable now. Will try and up my game before it gets too stale.

7 Likes

Sounds like someone I may know who goes on and on about green this and green that.
What a nut that dude is!!

5 Likes

This Diffraction is causing me to re-evaluate my collection. I’m in love. I expect I’ll be doing a purge sale soon. It’s also confirmed for me that my sweet spot is ~56x46-46.5 mm.

I no longer want to complete my Gentry collection or polished WA collection, I’d rather direct that money towards finding more gems like this. That being said, I ordered a companion pink Umbra.

11 Likes

Diffraction 2? I agree, it’s fantastic. Easily one of my favorite monometals and one of the few that can steal time from my favorite bimetals.

9 Likes

Yeah Diff 2. I might try and grab a Diff 1 in the future. I just bought an Umbra and I was already planning on getting a Converge. The new WA and Butter colorways have revealed how futile my collection goal was and the Diffraction made me realize I’d rather put my money towards finding more gems than yo-yos I wouldn’t play that are just for collection purposes.

Planning on a purge sale soon, still waffling on a few yo-yos.

8 Likes

I never should have given away our secret…

6 Likes

I’ve been throwing my silenus a LOT

5 Likes

Today looks like:

11 Likes

fatguy grabbin’ a quick snack before we head out for the day…

swapped the string out for a @Legit_yoyostrings on the way out the door… snackin’ and rollin’ !!!

14 Likes

What are your thoughts on the Snack Queen of the FatGuys?

I’d like to pick this thing up in this colorway at some point.

6 Likes

it’s heavy, lol, but it serves its purpose. it’s nice with the wide catch zone, which i don’t generally like, but for the size i dig its shape. for an overall organic and slightly undersized guy (lol), i like it!

edit: in case this was unclear, lol, this is not organic shaped

7 Likes

ive been thinking about getting a snack

6 Likes

And what about the yoyo? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

15 Likes

holy crap that photo is legit background-worthy. downloaded

5 Likes

The Retic Puff Adder is such a sweet little yo! So glad I finally picked it up this month!

And dang…the orange string @PCaliyoyos sent my way looks fantastic on it! Really makes for a nice contrast!!

11 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes