What are you throwing in 2021?

Manum opus today and can I say this is a big step up from the regular classic.

26 Likes

One of my fave monometals

16 Likes

Today I’ve got the Arcade with my first ever Zipline strings, the Notorious Ninja blend.

17 Likes

The Arcade is really good! Whenever I switch to it it feels really small but it really isn’t. Really comfortable with nice, tight binds.

5 Likes

20th anniversary FH AL:

30 Likes

Is that with the weight rings instead of side caps?

2 Likes

I really love my Arcade! Such a great playing yoyo

3 Likes

Yep, exactly. :+1:

3 Likes

5A May, Duncan Freehand Mg “Barebones Edition” Kitty 1st Class White and a Mean Silver Die (a.k.a. Dieguy) Duncan counterweight.

28 Likes

Wow, that’s really good looking!

3 Likes

Pink 5a

24 Likes

Word.

YoshicudaX w/ RapidBullet
Pink/white G-String solo
Swan pots w/ pink celosia

17 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy jeaaalousssss!!! How is it? As good as everyone says?

2 Likes

Got the new spaceship es today and it’s a blast. Not sure if it will make it into my shelf (I only allow 3 titanium’s in my collection at one time) but it’s a fantastic player. I don’t even notice the added weight I thought it was going to play heavy but it has nice float and some speed to it. Also with his machining improvements I feel like this is as smooth as yoyos get. It’s a gem if you haven’t gotten to try one yet.

26 Likes

Just wondering what are the 3 titanium you already have on the shelf?

4 Likes

I’ll trade you a minty Mecha for it, I’m looking for new stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah, it really is, it’s outstanding.

3 Likes

Here are my top 3 and I’ve tried the side effects yweti and I like the normal version better.

1. Dazzler
  2. YWETI non se
  3. TI krown
10 Likes

I will have to pass for now but I appreciate the offer. I’m mostly looking to try new stuff as well.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying the Spaceship ES, actually rather blown away by it! A real player.

Also pulled out Polybius for a bit and 000 is always with me.

21 Likes